Ch 19 - The King and The Monster

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) really keep his word as soon the committee members done their job that day, he invited them to Ichiraku Ramen as his promise...

...Of course, he used the festival budget as payment. He doesn't want to throw away his money after all.

Thanks for (Y/N), the mood of the committee members are good and they're motivated to do more job and continued their way to create a successful festival in the Soubu High.

Unknown to him, the committee wants to (Y/N) and Yukinoshita to lead them more as their way more efficiently than Sagami as she still enjoying festival in her class.

But, she won't know and wouldn't prepare about what is going happen to her because (Y/N) already made his moves...

The Next Day

It's a strange day that's what Haciman thought... Why? Because he haven't seen (Y/N) or even encountered with him in the way of our school. He have a doubt that something happened to him.

As Hachiman knows, (Y/N) dislike working hard but never ever once absent from classes.

So, when Hachiman arrived at the classroom, he walk toward Totsuka and asked him...

Hachiman: "Totsuka, have you seen (Y/N)? I haven't found him since this morning..."

Saika: "I didn't... even though we have some lines to practice I haven't seen him. I've sent him mails but he haven't opened it yet..."

Hachiman: "I see..."

And then, Hachiman go back to the festival committee room but when he inside, he saw Hiratsuka-sensei was there and take a sit in a chair so he decided to ask her...

Hachiman: "Hiratsuka-sensei have you seen (Y/N)?"

Shizuka: "Oh! He is absent because of a cold today..."

Hachiman: "Huh? That idiot could get a cold?!"

Unfortunately, Yukinoshita heard the conversation between Hiratsuka-sensei and Hachiman as she's about to enter the room.

A guilt expression can be seen coming out from her face... She grits her teeth in frustration as feels it was her fault but she decide to returned her usual expression while enter the room.

Yukino: "Alright, let's start the meeting since Sagami-san leaving it to me..."

Small Timeskip

As the committee meeting is over, both Hachiman and Yukinoshita decided to visit (Y/N) before calling Yuigahama to come with them...

Yui: *on phone* Yes, Hikky?"

Hachiman: *on phone* Have you heard that (Y/N) is absent because of a cold?"

Yui: *on phone* Eh!? No, I haven't..."

Hachiman: *on phone* We will wait for you at the school's gate... Both me and Yukinoshita will visit him now to check if he's fine..."

Yui: *on phone* Okay... Please wait me"

Their call ended. Hachiman looked at Yukinoshita's expression even though she's trying hard to hide it, he's know how worried she is about (Y/N).

For Yukinoshita, perhaps she's feeling guilty about (Y/N)... because he helped her even though he was very busy with his own work for the class.

And then, after a few minutes Yuigahama arrives at the gate as breathing heavily, indicating that she was running to get there...

Yui: "I'm sorry for late!"