Ch 38 - A Wrong Choice

3rd Person P.O.V

On the way to home, both of young boys are walking side by side but one of them, which has a dead-fish eyes been thinking on something as he keeps silent on while time.

And indeed, Hachiman was thinking about Yukinoshita's words that keeps ringing inside of his head, that caused (Y/N), his bestfriend look at him with confuses.

(Y/N): "What's wrong Hachiman? You've been making that hard face since we're walking... Are you thinking about something?"

Hachiman: "No... Nothing"

(Y/N) sighed heavily after heard that. He's know, that Hachiman rarely talking about something that bothered him, as he's want to resolve it alone and so, who the fuck he thinks his bestfriend is? A fucking tree? Or a chair? Or maybe a shit?

That's why he will keep asking him.

(Y/N): "I'm your bestfriend, dude. What is the actually fuck you can't tell me?"

Hachiman: "Whoa, calm down dude. You're scaring me... and no cursing"

(Y/N): "*sighed* Fine. It is about Yukinoshita?"

Hachiman's looking down to his feets and that's alone enough for (Y/N) knew something indeed happened in the club room.

And so, Hachiman sighed heavily before answering his bestfriend.

Hachiman: "*sighed* She said, that I don't understand her?"

(Y/N): "Huh? Did she said that?"

Hachiman: "No... not in a direct way but you are already know how Yukinoshita would phrase her words..."

(Y/N): "Yeah... that's hurt my head. Only you the one who can handle her..."

And indeed, sometimes, (Y/N) don't fucking understand any words that come out from Yukinoshita's mouth.

Words likes friends, acquaintances, family, partner aren't able to fully describes their relationship... How? To put simply, since the beginning, they didn't decide how to called it anyway.

They just spending times together, in those time of nothing, laziness, and useless moments in the club.

It was foolish and yet, it's addicted. For (Y/N), that foolish times doing nothing are very precious as he wasn't able to properly make relationship after she's gone.

This time was the first ever, the hole that was dwelling inside of his heart slowly and surely began to be filled, in those time of laziness in the club.

That's why he swore to protect it.

(Y/N): "I understand where's she was coming but, did she really suspect us to understand her? We barely know each other after all..."

Hachiman: "*surprised* Eh?!"

(Y/N): "To put simply, you won't ever knowing how the other really feels based on how much time we're spending..."

Said him as looking toward his bestfriend.

(Y/N): "We'll eventually know their good and bad points or how they're usually thinking but, we can't simply understand their feelings simply just by that"