Ch 36 - A Distant Wish

The Next Day

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) is seen inside his room, sitting in the chair in front of a computer and quickly typing on the keyboard before take a sip of coffee while a smile plastered out from his face.

After Hachiman created fake accounts for the Online Campaigns as he got the list by Kawasaki before...

While (Y/N) job is makes few fake accounts to supporting those fakes campaign, but he isn't (Y/N) if not creating chaos in the school website which it's kinda happening right now.

He purposely created a forum for them to have arguments and (Y/N) started it first but soon all students decided to makes opinions about who's better to become the president.

Looking at them argued even though they don't understand a thing, and tried their to justify their opinion by gathering others opinions to feels if they're the right one... caused him to smile.

The humans are always foolish and that's a fact.

And that bring a smile out of his face as he take a sip of black coffee.

(Y/N): "This day is a great day..."

Looking down on them as if they are animals was really caused him to smile.

(Y/N): "Peace is temporary but Chaos is the eternal one. No matter what happen, no matter what era. The humans will always hurt each other and that's why they are the most devilish being in this world..."

But then, his phone loudly ringing and disrupted his fun and it was from Hachiman.

(Y/N): "What's wrong dude? You ruined my fun..."

Hachiman: "Hey... Don't make it worse dude. We don't want the school for looking us, right?"

(Y/N): "Don't worry, I'll clean up our evidence and accounts after all of this over... I'm kinda good with this"

Hachiman: "*sighed* I'll leave it to you..."

(Y/N): "Bye..."

Then, he hang up the phone, ended the call.

(Y/N): "I'll clean it up but first, let me enjoy their stupidity..."

He continues looking at the monitor and the comments section where basically, all of the Soubu's students are arguing with each others as he's taking a sip of the black coffee...

This plan was created by Hachiman, to boost Isshiki's vote, both of them are using dirty tricks.

This vote is real, their choice are true and even with the evidence of confidence, but there a big lies deep inside and anyone wouldn't even noticed it.

Well expect for (Y/N) and Hachiman as for them, lying is their specialty.

Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

After the school is over, Hachiman packed his things up and then approached (Y/N) who's been on his own minds since this morning.

Sometimes, Hachiman couldn't even guess what's this person thinking as for him this man known as (Y/N) is still a mystery but he's glad his bestfriend told him about his past and so, Hachiman know him a little better than before...

Hachiman: "I'm going negotiate with Isshiki right now... Want to join me?"

(Y/N): "What the hell dude! She's hated me for what's I've done to Hayama and I hated that vixen girl. Do you expect me to waste my precious time and energy on someone like her? You already know that I won't do it and I don't care..."