Ch 44 - Christmas Event

The Next Day

3rd Person P.O.V

Currently, there's a meeting between Students council and the Community Service Club, discussing the matter with the current problem with the next Christmas event. Hachiman is the leader of the meeting, because he's the one who knew the root problem itself.

Hachiman: "Firstly, we need to sort out our objectives and figure out a game plan and let's be honest, the current plan will end in failure and we'll likely only get one part finished..."

Iroha: "Hu...uh"

Hachiman: "It's going to be a joke compared to what we advertised, then if that's the sign what do you think we should do to prevent that?"

Iroha: "Uh, I don't know"

(Y/N): "We need to destroy their plan and decide to who will be the one lead them and it's the one who need to come with conclusion about the event..."

Hachiman: "Yeah, that's it. Everybody gets their opinions but nobody making decisions. That's why, let's stop being friendly and hold a proper meeting"

All of them are listening to Hachiman clearly and loudly.

Hachiman: "We need a meeting with full of rejection, opposition, and confrontation but with a clear conclusion... That's what we need right now..."

After Hachiman finished, Isshiki is looking at her vice-president, wants ask him about this plan.

Iroha: "Um, what do you think?"

Makito: "I'd rather don't want to make any fuss. Besides, implementing an alternative plan this late will be difficult..."

Iroha: "I guess..."

And with a look of determination, Ishiki say it with a confidence.

Iroha: "...But, we're still going to do it"

And to be honest, all of them were surprised by this. That Iroha Isshiki is seriously wants this event will be successful.

Iroha: "Personally, I don't want my name attached to a joke"

(Y/N): "Yeah, yeah. You're not a joke Isshiki you're the whole circus..."

Iroha: "Alright, someone need a slap in the face..."

(Y/N): "You're welcome to try but don't think I would just stand and take it. I'll give you a deserved revenge and it's full earned with a goddamn interest"

Iroha: "*sighed* And I think you're one of the kind senpai that I need... but, I was wrong"

(Y/N): "I'm not kind or even evil... I'm just... Mad..."

Hachiman: "Alright, you two can continue this later but, let's do the plan"

(Y/N) and Isshiki turned away their face to each other and decided Hachiman to proceed the plan.

Small Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

When the two school student council's are present and discussing about the event, Isshiki is the one who started talking first and try her best to reject their plan.

Iroha: "Maybe so, but I kinda wanna put a different play. Don't you think getting to experience to both your concert and our play would be a great deal for our visitors?"

Tamagawa: "But diversifying would reduce the synergy effect and double the risk..."

Iroha: "Yeah, but we also need to keep in minds the budget-"