Ch 29 - I Will Protect My Treasures

Yuigahama's P.O.V

The day of our school trip began and I'm inside the bullet train, contemplating about the seat arrangement since our plan to make Tobechi and Hina get together will start now...

Yui: "What we do about the seating arrangement?"

Hayato: "Does it matter?"

Yumiko: "The window seat is mine... Come on, Yui, Hina!"

Yui: "Then, Hina can sit there with Tobechi and I'm..."

Then suddenly, Hina pushed me toward my seat forcefully and it's made the seat arrangements messed up...

Hina: "You sit beside me and Saki-Saki will sit in front of me..."

Saki: "Eh!? No way!? I'll go find another seat..."

This is will be getting hard to make Tobechi and Hina get close to each others if this keep happens...

Then, Hina dragged her to her seat even though she doesn't want it and struggle but decide to give up...

I saw Hikky sits on the back with Sai-chan but someone missing.

Yui: "Huh!? Where is (Y/N)?"

Without realized I said it out loudly.

Yumiko: "Hm? Why are you trying to find him?"

Yui: "Eh!?? Not in a particular reason. I was just curious because he and Hikky- I mean Hikigaya-kun is inseparable, right?"

Yumiko: "You totally not convinced me... because I know how close you are with him... Don't tell me!?"

Yui: "*blushed* NOOO!!!"

Yumiko and Hina:

Yumiko: "Then, what do you like about him?"

Saki: "*blushed* I'm also curious because you know..."

Eh!? Why are you blushing right now, Saki-Saki? Don't tell me you're also like him!?

Hina: "Tell us... I'll keep it as a secret"

Yui: "NO WAY!!!"

Yumiko: "Eh!? You're not fun..."

Why did this happen? Isn't it supposed to be other way? I don't know but I'm bad at this...

And I'm glad they didn't persuade me furthermore.

After a few minutes passed, I'm glad that I was able to change the topic but still, I'm curious about Saki-Saki feelings for (Y/N). I just hope my rivals is not increasing...

But my plan for Tobechi and Hina failed so I went to Hikky and reported it.

And I was surprised that (Y/N) was already there while take a sip of coffee or something... Is he a ghost?