Ch 28 - A Love Problems

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

As I was in home, I don't know why but I can't stopped smiling...

This is the first time someone else celebrate my birthday even though my parents never throw one after I lost motivation to get better grades.

Anyway, let's start open their presents...

First, let's see what their presents are... I read the name on one of the boxes and it's from Yukinoshita, I opened the box and found a book. It's a novel book.

(Y/N): "I bet she can't think anything other than books... Well, I appreciate this"

Next is, I opened Komachi's present, it was a newly cat brush... It's for my cat, Speedwagon. Why did I named him that?

Because Speedwagon always support my feelings and emotions and he is the best girl of the show.

Speedwagon:

Speedwagon: "Meow?"

Speedwagon: "Meow?"

(Y/N): "No! It's not a Whiskas... It's just a brush"

His tail and ears are down as heard that news... and I don't know why but he just give me a sad 'Meow'. It's still cute though...

(Y/N): "I'll bring you to Hachiman's house so you can play with Kamakura..."

Speedwagon: "Meow!!!"

He just throw himself to me which caused me to caught him, then she cuddle in my feet and feels asleep...

(Y/N): "*sighed* You always do that but whatever... Next is Totsuka's present"

I opened his present and got a pair new athletic shoes which I grateful for it and then, I opened Hiratsuka-sensei present but as I saw what inside of it, I widened my eyes in surprise...

(Y/N): "It's... Caesar Zeppeli Poster and with Araki-sensei signature. This teacher really know what will makes me happy..."

And then, the next is Yuigahama's present and along with a card... I was surprised that she give me a wristwatch that has black color which it's my favorite color...

And then I read the card.

Dear (Y/N)...

Happy birthday! I didn't know what a good present foe you as repay for the hairpin so I decided to buy this watch and hope you will used it later....

From Yui Yuigahama

But then I can see a visible word on the paper as someone wrote something on the back of it, so I decided to read it...

Dear (Y/N)

Yui is clumsy and can't even warped a present so I decided to write something for you... Happy Birthday and so please take care of my daughter.