Ch 37 - The Resounding Answer

When (Y/N) arrives at his home, he got a call from Hachiman, after trying hard to catch up with Yuigahama which it's failed since she's already gone from his sight. He's catching his breathing as feels tired after running around.

And then, he answered the call.

(Y/N): "*on phone* Yeah, Hachiman? How it is the negotiation?"

Hachiman: "*on phone* She agreed with my terms, let's proceed with the next plans"

(Y/N): "*on phone* Roger..."

After hanging up the phone, (Y/N) quickly entered his house and walking toward his computer since it was time for doing a job.

(Y/N): "*sighed* I guess, there's goes my fun. I need to clean up this masterpiece even though I loved it so much..."

Said him as looking at the forums where all students are arguing with each other and it's please him but it will be gone.

With a sadness tone (Y/N) is waving goodbye to his masterpiece.

(Y/N): "Bye-bye..."

He quickly pressed the keyboard as erasing all evidence of him and Hachiman also changes all the name of online campaigns into Iroha Isshiki since it was Hachiman's plans and then closed the VPN as he's been using other countries IP.

All of that for the school to unable to looking them well perhaps they won't nut it isn't hurt to try using safe methods.

(Y/N) then sighed as he's laying his body on top of the bed.

He's been thinking, what will he do with Yuigahama as he know how much she loved him... and after heard her honest opinions about him.

He wavered, he's wanted to moving forward but forgetting Yuuka means that he will forget someone who've been playing big part on his life.

Because of her, he's know. How this ugly and corrupt world could be your enemy even though you give it all.

Because of her, he's strong. After meet her, he's know his flaw and so, he can become strong as now, being honest with anyone he wanted. Protecting something that was very precious for him.

Because of her, he's know a love. A single feeling that he won't thought it too much before and yet, it's bring happiness and colored his very lame world.

Because of her, he's here. All about her was made him still alive and healthy till this day even though he had suicide thought before...

And because he's here, he meet with them. His current precious treasures.

If he didn't meet her, then there's no (Y/N) (L/N) in this day.

He's been thinking so hard and then come to a collusion. He indeed wants to moving forward but forgetting her for another girl meant that he puts dirt on her well being since she's changing him so much.

And he doesn't want that.

Long story short, (Y/N) is currently falling asleep after thinking so freakkng hard about Yuigahama's feelings for him and it's exhausting. Very, very exhausted.

The Next Day

3rd Person P.O.V

After school Hachiman finally arrived at the front door of the clubroom where Yuigahama and Yukinoshita are writing and working on their campaign speech for the president election inside the room.

He's been wondering himself, where the hell is (Y/N) as he never show up his face even though both of them planned this.

And then, his phone's ringing and as he saw whose called him its (Y/N).