Ch 6 - Never Anger the King

Hachiman's P.O.V

After the acceptance of the fact that Saika Totsuka is a dude. He is asking me to be his partner in practice since his usual partner is absen.

... But, he's too cute.

(Y/N): "...But, he's a-"

Hai hai, you don't need to reminds me. Just shut up. You're just imaginary voices inside my head.

(Y/N): "...Roger that"

...How did he was answered that?

After a few minutes of practice, we sat in the nearby chair to catch our breath.

Saika: "You're pretty good at it, Hikigaya-kun"

He said as his face only a few centimeters from mine. You're too close! Too close!

Saika: "Umm... Actually, I have a favor to ask..."

Hachiman: "A favor?"

Saika: "Yes. If you don't mind, I'd like you to join the tennis club, Hikigaya-kun..."

Hachiman: "Yes! But first, let me talks with my clubmastes"

After I said that, I immediately asap head toward Yukinoshita and told her about Totsuka's request.

Yukino: "That's impossible"

Hachiman: "Hey, why is this impossible? Look..."

Yukino: "You heard me..."

Hachiman: "No, I mean they want me to relight the fire of spirits in the hearts of tennis club..."

I was also thinking about quitting this club.

Yukino: "What a crap words you've used right now. Do you think you can do anything to the team? They would never accept such creatures as yourself. Though, your presence might makes the club come together as a team, finding a new mutual enemy and tries to eliminate you... after they're erasing you, they wouldn't improve themselves so it's not a solution. The source is from me..."

Hachiman: "I see... Wait, a source?"

Yukino: "When I transferred back to Japan in the middle school, the girls there grew desperate to eliminate me, but none of them tries to improve themselves and surpass me... *smirked deadly* Those insolent fools"

I sweats a little bit as saw her smiles. Yukinoshita is scary...

Hachiman: "Then, if it was you... What would you do?"

Yukino: "Hmm... Let's see. How about running laps around the track until they die then practice swing until they die finishing of with practice matches until they die... Maybe?"

You want to kill them?!

Suddenly Yuigahama arrives with very dead inside (Y/N) on her side.

Yui: "Yahallo everyone! Today we have a guest"

Hachiman: "Hey, are you still alive, (Y/N)-san yo~?"

(Y/N): "Yeah *looked at Yui* Thanks for the help Yuigahama... You're a good person expect from your cookies..."

Yui: "Hehe~ That was nothing... but, what do you mean with my cookies?"

...It's deadly. If you're summoned as a servant. You're definitely an assassin with the cookies as your noble phantasm.

Yukino: "*looks at (Y/N)* What happened to you?"

(Y/N): "After I beat Hayama into a pulp in a tennis, everyone challenged me to avenge him but none of them manage to beat me... *chuckle darkly* Those utter fools not even able to amuse me..."