Ch 21 - A Started Line

Hachiman's P.O.V

As I heard the whole auditorium erupted with cheers and hype... I understood that it was because of (Y/N). I knew how much he want to change but didn't know how to do it...

...But, if he need my help then I will always be there for him.

But now, my priorities are to find Sagami.

Let me think for a minute... When a person loses their sense of belongings and their places, they want someone else to bring it back for them.

In a sense, she wants someone to find her but where? I probably guess that she's still in the school ground and it's a place where she can be easily found.

...I don't have time.

That's why I decided to call Zaimokuza as he was experienced with these kind of things.

Zaimokuza: "*on phone* Who dares to summon the almighty one?"

Hachiman: "*on phone* Zaimokuza, where you're alone at school where do you usually hang out?"

Zaimokuza: "*on phone* What's this? Out of sudden?"

Hachiman: "*on phone* Have a nice day"

As I about to ended the call, he desperately spoke to me...

Zaimokuza: "*on phone* Wait, wait, please don't! The infirmary or balcony or the library and the rooftop of the the school..."

The rooftop, huh.

Hachiman: "*on phone* Okay, thanks"

As I hung up the call, I immediately head to the rooftop of the school building and saw the Drama Queen was standing there...

She noticed my presence but got very disappointed. I'm sorry if I wasn't Hayama.

Hachiman: "The ending ceremony is about to start, get down there..."

Sagami: "Hasn't it already started?"

Hachiman: "Normally, Yes but they're buying time for you to come"

Sagami: "Really!? And who's do that?"

Hachiman: "Hayama, (Y/N), Yukinoshita and the committee members..."

Sagami: "Then, why not it's Yukinoshita do it herself!? She can do anything right!?"

Meanwhile

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

As I just finished with my band performance, Noisy-senpai approached me from behind and then put her hand on my shoulder as looking at me with worried expression.

Meguri: "What's wrong, (Y/N)!? You're crying since the middle of the song..."

(Y/N): "Huh?"

I touched my check and just realized that I'm crying right now but quickly weeping my tears...

I don't want makes anyone worried about my pathetic self...

(Y/N): "No... I'm okay"

But, is that the truth? Did I'm really okay? No, I already knew the answer from the start.

(Y/N): "I'll leave the rest to you, Senpai"

I run away from the stage and even ignored the voices that called me from Yuigahama and Yukinoshita as I saw their worried face but I keeps running...

...I need to find Hachiman.

As running, I pulled out my phone and call Zaimokuza since outside of me, Hachiman would usually rely on him.