Ch 16 - The Biggest Lies

3rd Person P.O.V

After his unexpected visit to Yuigahama's house, (Y/N) was arrived at home and laying in the bed.

He's wondering something and decided to invite Hachiman to the festival...

Since the more people is merrier. He dials the number but soon it's answered by his friend.

(Y/N): "*on phone* Yo, Hachiman. Do you want to hangout in the fireworks festival?"

Hachiman: "*on phone* Sorry dude. I want to hangout but Komachi want to buy something on that day. And, I need to accompany her..."

(Y/N): "*on phone* Well, that too bad"

Then their call ended. After that, he give Yukinoshita a call which got answered by her.

(Y/N): "*on phone* Yo! Do you want to see a firework, Yukinoshita?"

Yukino: "..........."

(Y/N): "*on phone* Yukinoshita-san, Are you there?"

Yukino: "..........."

(Y/N): "*on phone* Hey! Don't you dare to ghosting me!"

Yukino: "*on phone* Sigh... Are you even sane, right now? Fireworks? What a joke..."

(Y/N): "*on phone* I'm perfectly sane right now, board chest! Do you want to go or not!?"

Yukino: "*on phone* What the fuck you just called me!? And I don't want to go! I'm busy!"

(Y/N): *on phone* You just could say so... You don't need to ghosted me... You Bitc-"

And then, she ended the call causing (Y/N) to sighed heavily...

(Y/N): "I guess. It'll just me and Yuigahama"

Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) leaning his back to the wall as waiting Yuigahama while playing a game on his smartphone... The festival's day was comes and both (Y/N) and Yuigahama made meeting place near the station.

She wore a black colored Yukata and it's seems weird to me. Since she's usually wears a bright colored clothes.

Yui: "I'm sorry for late, (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "It's okay. But, why everyone are always late when hangout with me?"

Yui: "Huh?"

(Y/N): "I'm sorry. That's a weird things to ask... Anyway, let's go"

And then, (Y/N) and Yuigahama walking side by side toward the train station but after just a few steps, she tripped her own foot caused him to caught her in a nick time.

(Y/N): "Be careful... You're clumsy"

But because of the fall position, (Y/N) can feels the soft sensation in his hand even causing him to get blushed but averted his face to Yuigahama since he dosen't her to saw his face...

Yui: "*blushed* T-thank you"

And he's hope that Yuigahama doesn't realize that his hand touched her boobs but unfortunately, she's know it. And it's cause her face to goes more red than before...

It's goes awkward as walking but none of them dared to speak first.

And then as both of them arrives at the station, they're waiting the train to comes in the behind of the line...

Yui: "Hey, (Y/N)... What do you think about my yukata?"

(Y/N) was surprised as widened his eyes because Yuigahama just got more bold and bold this times...