Ch 3 - Best Friend

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Alright, the lunch break is almost come and since Hachiman was called to the teacher office by Hiratsuka-sensei because he's got another assignment, It's time for the big brain energy. Now then...

Questions: How did Yuigahama knew about me?

Answer: Because I'm Hachiman only friend.

Questions: Did Yuigahama has crush on Hachiman?

Answer: Probably, but I don't have enough proofs.

Questions: What Hachiman did that makes Yuigahama 'probably' has crush on him?

Answer: Actually, I don't know.

Hmm... Let me thinks for a bit, Yuigahama knows me because I'm Hachiman only friend. But, I don't remember Hachiman even talking with her or doing something for her, so if she indeed has crush on him, It's maybe because he doing something good to something or someone that has connections with Yuigahama without he knowing... But, what?

....And, why I'm really thinking hard about this?

Then, suddenly I remembered.

Flashback

The lunch break is come to the school and the two loners eating their lunch in their privately place. Where only the loners would feels comfortable in it...

(Y/N): "Hikigaya, It's strange that I never saw you in the opening ceremony. What happened?"

Hachiman: "*sighed* Well, I got... accident in that times..."

(Y/N): "Accident?"

Hachiman: "Yeah... Animal always thinks using their instincts and not using brains and sometimes they are causing problems for strangers who's love helping them"

(Y/N): "Just spill the beans..."

Hachiman: "I *sighed* got crash accident because saving a dog who didn't know how to avoid a freaking car... It's really hurt"

(Y/N): "Hachiman Hikigaya, who want to start over his life in school got incident because he got too hype for highschool life and lead him to a car accident... but, what he's got right now? Only starting again from the square one... an loner"

Hachiman: "Hey, I don't need that kinds of  monologue..."

And after that two loners shares laughing at the lame and cringe monologue. And, without knowing they're becoming best friends.

Flashback end

*Dramatic gasp* I see. It could be that reasons. But, I need to make sure of it. If that dog owner is Yuigamaha or not...

???: "Hey, Cat or Dog. Which one you're preferred?"

???: "Cats are cute..."

???: "Dogs are royal"

Then they're starting to argues about their points which is more good... Cat or Dog. Personally I prefer cat since I have one at my home. But, that conversations giving me a a idea...

...Alright, (Y/N) it's time for the big brain energy.

Timeskip

It's break time now and usually me and Hachiman has a secret place where only loners like us know, but since it's raining day, we have no where to go.

(Y/N): "How does it feels Hachiman? Almost died by cookies?"

Hachiman: "I will never eat her foods again... It's traumatic. And I can't believe you're survived from that 'poison'"