Ch 2 - The Poisoned Cookies

The Next Day

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

You know what makes me irritated most? It's the way to the clubs from classrooms is too far away... I'm not saying I'm tired right now, well indeed I'm tired but it's required more time to walk there. Why can't they make the clubs closer? It would save money, energy and times! The design of this school must be suck and our architecture is shit.

Anyway since I'm apparently the member of Community Service Club (forced), I need to conserves my time better since it's sorted out, thanks for my wild teacher.

I arrived at the club and opened the door then sat on a chair, far away from Yukinoshita. Hachiman isn't with me right now as he was called by Hiratsuka-sensei for forgetting his assignment.

Yukino: "Hello, I thought you might not come again"

I just hummed in response as I wouldn't want to waste my energy.

Yukino: "Oh, perhaps you are a stalker?"

... Alright, this is begin irritated me.

(Y/N): "Why are you assuming that I even like you as a person?"

Yukino: "You don't?"

(Y/N): "Oh, fuck no! Is this girl serious? Please, tell me she's not! And seriously do you have any friend?"

Yukino: "Well, firstly let's define how close and distant one must be a frie-"

(Y/N): "Alright stop right there, that's line only people with no sense of friendship would say... But honestly, you look like the type of people that can makes anyone your friends but you don't have one? What's up with that?"

Yukino: "You wouldn't understand"

(Y/N): "I'm not and I don't want to... but at least I can lend a ear to hear your problems"

Yukino: "*surprised* After all of that words you were saying before?"

(Y/N): "Just listen other people not wasted my energy..."

Yukino: "I see... then *inhaled* I've always been cute"

(Y/N):

Yukino: "*sighed* Most boys who came near me came to like me

Yukino: "*sighed* Most boys who came near me came to like me... and maybe it would be nice if everyone come to like me"

(Y/N): "Well, with that sharp tongue you have there it would be.... Impossible"

Yukino: "*sighed heavily and give me a deadly stares* Just... Listen"

(Y/N): "Yes ma'am"

Yukino: "When I was in elementary school my indoor shoes were hidden sixty times and of those fifty times hidden by girls as result, I had to bring my indoor shoes and recorder home with me every day..."