Yuuka Kamakiri

Yuuka Kamakiri, She is (Y/N)'s first true friend from the middle school and also his first love

Yuuka Kamakiri, She is (Y/N)'s first true friend from the middle school and also his first love. She was bullied and outcast by others that made her feeling sour about the world and society.

She known for having a bad personality and not attractive but it's because she didn't take care of her look but actually, she is very cute also she had kind and caring personality but it's only for (Y/N).

At first, she really hated him to the core but after knowing his story, she begins to understand why he do that...

There a people who want to help her such Hayama but she rejected his help since Hayama not understood her problems... but, (Y/N) is different, he understood her and never asked if she is okay because he already knew the answer.

For her, (Y/N) is a persistent person as he will always caught her lies and don't want a 'No' as answer whenever he asks her to hangout... She hated him but at the same time she could tolerate his presence.

She enjoyed their time together and then she has crush on him but tried her best to hide it. She didn't like if (Y/N)'s reputation goes bad because of her even though he doesn't mind it.

Appearance

She is very cute girl with dark-brown long hair and beautiful ruby eyes but the others were thinking she isnot attractive since she lacks taken care of her looks.

During her birthday (Y/N) gives her presents.. a red long scarf and two red clips hair. As (Y/N) stated it would suit with her since she has ruby colored eyes, she casually wearing them during her school life.

End of the life

Yuuka is really enjoyed her time with (Y/N) and want to stay like this with him but the others started to spread rumors about him and she doesn't like it.

She tried to resolve it but failed and the bullies got worsen every single day even though she knew it's because the joelousy of the girls as she was always hangouts with (Y/N), she never blame him.

...Because she love him.

She always had suicidal thoughts since the beginning of being bullied and the one who can restraint it was (Y/N).

She struggled to keep her mid out of suicidal thoughts but she can't withstand it when the scarf and the hair clips from (Y/N)'s gift was burned.

She's knew the struggle of (Y/N) as he tried his best to resolve the problem and as she knew, the people, the world and the society wouldn't change that easily caused her to got more depressed than before and in the end...

...She had enough.

She killed herself by jumping off the building.

#Author Note

I made this for everyone who can't imagine how she's look like...

And to tell the truth it's actually shame that she died. I tried makes her like a girl version of Hachiman. And that's the reason why (Y/N) easily opened up to Hachiman.