Chapter Break

3rd Person P.O.V

One day after the festival, the trio which consist of Yui, Yukino and Hachiman are seen inside the club's room as currently looking at something in the table.

Hachiman: "What is this? A laptop?"

Yui: "What's going on, Yukinon?"

Yukino: "Hiratsuka-sensei made me to take this laptop. She said it was for our new activity... Anyway, where is he?"

Hachiman: "Oh, (Y/N)? He said he has something important to attend..."

Yui was looked sad upon heard that as once (Y/N) has something important to do, he will prioritize that matter first which mean he will be late.

Yukino: "Is that so..."

Said her softly as moving the cursor to a note in the desktop as Hiratsuka is leaving them in it which made Yukino clicked to open the not.

"Dear Service Community Club

Please start an e-mail consultation service as part of the Club's new activity, titled as 'Chiba's Prefecture Consultation E-mail'. Please do your best to resolve any issues and concern.

Hiratsuka Shizuka"

Yukino: "I see, all we have to do is reply to query emails with the appropriate advise, huh, though, I wonder if we even will get e-mail like that..."

Yui: "I don't know why but have feeling that Hiratsuka-sensei is sounds very serious about this in the e-mail"

Hachiman: "Oh, she's sound like that in the mail, even though in real life she act the way she really does, so it seems strange..."

Yui: "Really?"

Hachiman: "Yes..."

Yukino: "Why does it sound like someone who casually exchange e-mail with her?"

Hachiman: "No, no, no, her e-mail is so long that it feels like those newsletter of MacDonald or Amazon... (Y/N) got some of them too... worse even"

Yukino: "Hoo... It's not matter..."

Then out of nowhere, a notification of getting a new mail is show up in the desktop.

Yukino: "Oh, that was quick"

Yui: "What it is!? What it is!?"

Said her very enthusiastic upon saw an e-mail notification, without realizing that she's resting her bombastic boobs on Yukino's shoulder.

Yukino: "He-heavy..."

What could this heaviness be? Although it's an interesting topic, there might be some unfortunate consequences if someone pursue this matter further.

Thus, Hikigaya Hachiman sealed his mouth.

But if (Y/N) was nearby then he will definitely harass Yukino without a doubt. That man himself is always love to knocks the door of Death.

Hachiman: "What sort of e-mail did we got there?"

Yui: "U-um, it's from someone named "Homo"..."

Hachiman: "Okay, delete it immediately. We don't need to read this one..."

Yui: "Uhhh... I know who sent this..."

Yukino: "*swaetdrops* We-well, just in case... I'm reading it right now..."

Said her before clicked open the e-mail and saw something outrageous even can make Yukinoshita to speechless for a moment before says...

Yukino: "Holy Lord"