Ch 8 - A Cultural Girl

3rd Person P.O.V

In the morning of the school, (Y/N) and Hachiman were being interrogated by Hiratsuka-sensei as both of them are awfully late as the said teacher gives them a deathly glares... The boys know that they are fucked up.

Shizuka: "Now boys, care to explain why both of you late?"

(Y/N): "Please calm down, Sensei. You could say that we woke up late because of our work"

Hachiman: "T-thats right. It's what you call a 'executive work hours' we're one of the elites so our works day starts-"

Shizuka: "Huh?! Aren't you supposed to be a full time house husband!? You've said before if you work then you lose!!!"

(Y/N) elbowed Hachiman as whispered something...

(Y/N): "*whispered* You fool. Why did you say that to her?"

Hachiman: "*whispered* I don't even know, it just comes out of my mouth..."

(Y/N): "*looks at Shizuka* Sensei, you see the concept of tardiness is not a sin itself and actually people have this concept inside them from the very beginning..."

Shizuka: "Interesting. I'll let you amuse me before I punch your gut"

(Y/N): "You see in the book of genesis, Eve eaten the forbidden fruit because the devil tempted her but from my point of view it's because Adam was late to stop her which gives the earth the humanity as result and the police also detective don't do anything until they got informed that crimes is occurred... From another standpoint you could say tardiness is-"

Then Hiratsuka-sensei is preparing her fist...

(Y/N): "Oh shit!!!"

Shizuka: "Plus Ultra! United States of Smash!!!"

Hiratsuka-sensei gives (Y/N) a full force of one thousand percent of Smash, that's it made (Y/N) fall down in the floor. After that she glares toward Hachiman but he only shaking in fears.

Suddenly a girl with long gray colored hair arrived and she's late, same as (Y/N) and Hachiman.

Shizuka: "Are you working 'executive work' too, Saki Kawasaki?"

But she ignored and didn't answered the questions and just walk pass them, giving (Y/N) a clear view of...

(Y/N): "Black lace!

Saki: "What an idiot..."

(Y/N): "I see. You're a woman of culture. A beautiful pantsu you got there..."

Saki: "............ Pervert"

Then she continues walking and take a seat.

Timeskip