Ch 30 - Our Time Together

3rd Person P.O.V

Now, it's time for the next plan, and make a use the atmosphere of the haunted house to makes Ebina and Tobe to get closer but what surprisingly is...

That the great (Y/N) was trembling here because he's bad with this kind stuff?

Hachiman already knows about it but since Yuigahama dragged (Y/N) here, he couldn't do anything since he has soft spot for her...

(Y/N): "Like I said, I didn't want to come here, Yuigahama... How many times I need to tell you this?!"

Yui: "Eh!? Why not!? Let's have fun with everyone..."

(Y/N): "Stop having fun and just let me get out of here!!!"

Hachiman: "You just scared aren't you?"

(Y/N): "NO! I'M NOT!"

He just tried to be brave but deep inside he was screaming out his lungs as it's shaking his well being.

But he's got more scared as heard a maniacally laughing from a far...

(Y/N): "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!? DID YOU CHALLENGE ME, BITCH!? DID YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME!?"

Hachiman: "SHUT UP!"

Yui: "I'm kinda bad with these kinds of things..."

(Y/N): "Said the girl who's enjoying the Jigsaw movie"

But, the worst things is both Kawasaki and Yuigahama holding on (Y/N)'s shirt very tightly.

(Y/N): "Um... Could you two please let me go if anything happened, I can't run with my full power as you two hold my shirt like that..."

Saki: "No way! I'm scared"

And suddenly a zombie impersonator appeared from behind them a gives a loud and scary growls...

(Y/N) and his gang looking behind and the sights is scared them.

Saki: "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!"

(Y/N):

(Y/N) got too scared and immediately uppercut the zombie impersonator in the chin and sends it to flying backward and falls on the floor and then, it's loss consciousness

(Y/N): "FUCK YOU! I WILL JUST USING JOESTAR'S FAMILY SECRET TECHNIQUE HERE! NIGERUNDAYO, HIKKY!"

Hachiman: "DON'T CALL ME HIKKY!"

After that (Y/N) and Kawasaki runs away together, so the rest of them decide to follow them...

Saki: "Scary! Scary! Scary! This place is FUCKING SCARY!!!"

(Y/N): "AAAAHHHH! DEJA VU! I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE, HIGHER ON THE STREET AND I KNOW IT'S MY TIME TO GO... THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!"

But then, Kawasaki tripped her own foot caused (Y/N) to stopped immediately and tried to helps her by giving her a bridal carry princess...