Persona 5 Au Explained

So... Last chapter... I introduced a new au...

I'm sure no one heard of it before.

This is a personal au, so don't use it without crediting!!! The persona 5 series belong to atlus. I only borrowed some aspects of the lore. I will explain everything about this au in here.

Anyway... I mentioned I will tamper with the reality in this.

Things go like this: shadows are a new branch of blot manifestation. They are the embodiment of one's twisted desires and will act like everything is in the blot person's distortion.

The overblot has 3 stages in here:
-shadows start to appear in the area of the most distortion(ex: the school grounds for Leona since they were his distortion of a kingdom)
-person overblots(ex: Leona, after he was busted)
-If the overblot isn't treated in time or it's too distorted, the shadows convert reality into the distortion... (ex:... It'll be spoilers so nope...)

Note!!!
Because they are a new branch of blot, shadows are imune to normal magic or normal attacks that were usually used on the overblots or duels.

And now, the personas!
-They manifest only when the summoner is facing their inner issues. (ex: Riddle's breakdown about rules)
-It takes a lot of energy after first use... (ex: Deuce's fainting after he used his persona for the first time)
-They resemble their summoner and as well as the type of attacks... (Ex: Floyd's persona has wind attacks and attack buffs, while Riddle has fire and curse powers and Deuce has water and defence powers)
-the personas can't talk with their summoners directly or telepathically (except when they first summon them), yet they can influence indirectly their behavior... (ex: Riddle's softening)
-the personas can't be summoned without changing in the phantom thief attire.

Note!!!
This personas represent historical rebels/deities from the twisted wonderland history... They are made up.

Fun fact: Judgement Queen was supposed to be one of the Queen of hearts's adviser. She lost her head to the Queen after she protected an innocent at the court, starting a rebelion.

Transformation/masks:
-The mask are like a transformation device...(insert magical girl transformation sequence)
-They only work for their respective owner. (ex: if Deuce would try Floyd's mask, he wouldn't transform.)
-Persona summoning isn't by ripping the mask off, just by covering the face with one hand or two (Deuce is a special case, he only lowers his head)
-the suits appear by blue flame, which represents burning the fake self to reveal the inner rebel. The flame changes colour by the end, before dissappearing.
-the weapons can be pliable by magic if they are too big. (ex:Floyd's machine gun)
-the suits contain a white weapon, a fire weapon, grappling hook in some cases(Riddle), smoke bombs and bandages.
-The suits magically make everyone unable to recognise the said persona user unless they want to... (I hit it in here with some miraculous logic)
-masks are usually really light and pliable, easy to hide.
-If one loses their mask... They can get it back by directly summoning their persona, which is a painful process.
-if it were for the user to be in a merman form/beast form/whatever other form, they will automatically change back into the human form... (ex: Floyd will have legs underwater if he changes in there, yet he could still breath underwater...)

Fun fact: Riddle's outfit was inspired by his overblot form...

Other things and future chapters:
-scarabia arc is a must!
-it will jump with the overblots... (ex: Leona, then Jamil, then Iida) sorry gals, but no angsty Gao gao dragon for you in this...
-the one braincell gang is also the thief gang...(yes, the all first years will get personas)
-after you get a persona, you are officially part of the one braincell club... (Riddle regrets it)
-Carter along Azul, Lilia and Rook try and find the identities of the said thiefs...
-Everyone gets character development!!!!
-some characters are trans/gender fluid/non-binary, which will be a complexion on their personality (Azul, Epel, Iida and Lilia)
-Professors don't get personas... (Sorry Crewel Simps...)

Ships and dynamics:

❤️Romantically:
-Riddle x Floyd(my beautiful feral babies)
-Carter x Vil(Heavy angst)
-Ruggie x Epel(slight angst)
-Ace x Deuce(dumbasess)
-Mallerius x Azul x Iida(clueless dragon + capitalism octopus + Otaku gamer = heavy fluff and slight angst)
-Kalim x Jamil (angst to fluff)
-silver x Sebek(that cliché rivals to lovers on sebek's side)
-Trey x Jade(semi-hinted)
-Crewel x Crowley(semi-hinted)
-Sam x Vargas(hinted)

👌Platonic:
-Octaville trio like brothers
-Lilia as the 'father' of the entire Diasomnia plus Floyd
-Azul as the 'father' of ortho
-Trey is the mom of heartslabyul
-Vill as the 'mom' of Epel
-First year gang like bros(except adeuce)
-Crowley as the father of MC
-Trein and Crewel as the parents of all NRC
-Vargas as the cool uncle
-Sam as the wine aunt

Notes!!!
Not all of the boys get personas, but they do get through character development nonetheless. There would be couples that have both, one or no persona user... (ex: Trey and Jade as no persona user, silver and sebek with only sebek as a persona user)

Headcannons:
-Trans Epel and Jade
-gender fluid Azul and Lilia (with leaning towards male more)
-non-binary Iida and Carter
-Ortho as the local baby
-Asexual Riddle, Ortho, Mallerius, Ace (of course), Jack and Epel...
-Aromantic Leona, Ortho, Silver and Rook
-Pan Carter and Floyd
-Bi Jade, Iida and Lilia
-Bean Azul, Iida, Kalim, Mallerius, Jack, Ortho, Floyd, Riddle, Carter, Deuce
-feral first years, Lilia, Floyd and Vargas (for whatever reason)
-guns are Riddle's new relaxing toys
-Riddle's mother smokes
-Ace's mother is deaf, hence why Ace doesn't know when to shut up
-Deuce is an ex-smoker
-Carter, Jade, Trey, Jamil and Leona smoke(some rarely and some almost every day)
-Therapy sessions in the one braincell club at Friday

Fun fact!!!
I wanted at first to be a persona 3, but then I said it was too angsty and it would have been a bit too stretched if it was persona 4...

Anyway! This is all of the au explanation! Comment your opinions on this an vote if you want for me to make a separate series out of it or small oneshots...

Until next time! Happy reading!