41.🕌X🐍

Movie event my beloved~

Aladin movie my beloved~

And 's request my beloved~

The one who requested this idea really just handed me a GEM. :D

Ehem! Now... Without further ado! The plot: Jamil was a closed person. One could bearly get an idea of what he may think or feel. A servant with a blank face, multitalented, being able to accomplish almost anything you may throw his way. Kalim, on the other hand. A rich heir with a sharp but clouded mind and compassion bigger and deeper than any sea. It sounds like a wierd duo, akin to something in the past. But I assure you... That history will not repeat itself. Ok... Maybe a little.

Also in this... My Mc-sona lumi and my scarabia Oc Maau will be present... As side characters ofc... But just a heads up for that... :3

Full no one pov because I'll just leave my clown clothes aside and be your serious storyteller for today (it's a lie and all of us know it)

:3c

Now on with the story!

Title:

Today's story, boys... It started actually long long ago... In a land far far away, where the caravans travel through. Where you wonder around, where music and spices color your sight... Where stories take another shape under the Arabian nights~

"Kalim... Meet Jamil... Your advisor and personal servant..." it were words, foreign to both of the little babies. Rethorical even, knowing how none of the little boys understood them at all.

Words that, unfortunately, were more than just mere sounds to grab a baby's attention...

The very first person who wasn't family that Kalim met was Jamil. And Kalim took it for granted in his little mind, that he and Jamil will be inseparable. That they will be best of friends and together they'll do lots of things. After all... A lifetime is quite the period.

Jamil himself broke that little imagination Kalim had.

It started as something trivial. They were mere children. Jamil could talk fluently at that time, while Kalim still struggled with the 'L' sound. They were playing outside and Jamil saw an eye-catching flower. It wasn't a certain expensive or rare plant. It wasn't even something one would cultivate. Rather it was a small, common flower that you could find in any field. But it was beautiful. It had bright colors and it even smelled nice. So Jamil gently picked it out.

"Kalim..." The boy said shyly as he holded behind his back the said flower. Gaining the other's attention, Jamil's cheeks were dusted with a red tint as he was fumbling with his feet, moving his body as if he was a scared duckling.

"F-for you... Is not like I like like you or something!" the boy shyly handed the said flower to Kalim, who gasped in surprise.

"It's so prrrrretyyyy! I rrrrrove it! Thank you, Jamirrrrr." Kalim said with a bright smile as he got the flower and put it in his hair. Both boys had a bit of a long hair, since Kalim wanted to match with Jamil's.

Jamil was all shy that day. And his little sister, Najma was cooing and wailing, trying to get out the motive of such shyness from her brother.

It was how slowly, the friendship broke. And from those broken pieces, Jamil was building on his end, some feelings he shouldn't feel.

And those feelings came with consequences.

"Have you been Sneaking out with your master again, Jamil? Najima didn't want to tell us about it..." Mrs Viper asked. Jamil only looked at his sister, who returned a fearful gaze.