12.🐙X💀X🐉

I'll

*inhales*

BURN MY BREEEEEAD~

If you know it you are probably prepared for it!

Because this au will be a bit angsty~

Today's protagonist is Azul!

So we have for p5: Riddle, for p3:Azul... Can you guess who's at P4? Who's getting the title of the Ultimate Chad? SweetPinkBlush25 don't spoil it... Altrough I've decided to bend it a bit in there on the Navi side.

Anyway! Let's see the plot: Feeling empty wasn't strange to Azul. No matter how much he worked and learned, he couldn't get rid of that feeling. And even at night raven he would be bullied by some people who were more discret. With nothing left and no willing for life anymore, can Azul fix the problem that started to plague the NRC?

And now... On with the guns!

Title: Drowning the sorrow

Azul pov:

I closed my eyes as I listened to the melody from my earphones. Idia gave me for my birthday along an waterproof MP3 with songs on it that he knew I liked and some recommendations from him, in order to find a beat that relaxes me. They were almost invisible if it wasn't for the cord that connected them. At least I know I can't lose one from another.

I exhaled and started to scribble a bit on my assignment, finishing it and closing my notebooks. The music was fainth in my ears as I heard outside the VIP room the chatting from the lounge and some voices.

It made me sick.

I grabbed the MP3 and raised the volume until I couldn't hear anything else except the music and the beat. I exhaled and just started to clean up around. I felt my stomach growling a bit. I was hungry. I had to eat something.

But not too much.

I sighed once I finished putting everything in place. Just then, a hand was put on my shoulder, making me yelp in surprise. My earbuds fell and I stopped the MP3 as I looked at Jade. "What?" I asked calmly. "the anemones finished the shift today" he informed.

Ugh... I may not seem like it... But I hate to make deals. To be painted as the 'shady mafia boss' or as an untrustworthy person. I hate to know that people talk behind my back. I gave them what they wished for... They knew the consequences, yet I'm the bad guy! I try to change...

I try to become like them in hopes of feeling happy like they do... I try to imitate them in order to convince myself that I can feel something.

"Alright... Leave me alone for a bit..." I said and looked at Jade who exited the room, being replaced a few minutes later by a little boy.

And I'm seriously talking about a kid entering my office. How did they get past Jade and Floyd? Or the other students with at least one functional braincell.

"I see the emptiness you feel..." they said. The kid wore some jail attire like in movies. Suddenly they disappeared. The room became darker and the door was closed.

"Maybe you can have a chance at giving up everything for better. Your bonds, your status, your meaningless life." they said from my office chair. I was silent.

After all... This Bearley sparked any emotion in me.

The kid made a small clipboard to appear on the desk. "If you accept the fate you have... Embrace the cold truth and let it drown you in it's darkest corners." the kid spoke. I looked at the paper contract.