Persona Crossover

Alright... My galaxy pea brain has got some things up the sleeve...

Just... Imagine... The 3 persona protagonists are brothers... (the age gap it's in the picture atop, but instead of years it's months) and the persona 1&2 protagonists are their parents (I ship them and you can't stop me)

We have: Makoto as the P3 protagonist, Yuu as the P4 protagonist and Ren as the P5 protagonist.

Now... How does this go with twisted wonderland you may ask?

Just imagine that instead of one magicless student... You get 3 magicless brothers clearly up to something.

Bonus: Personas work in the real world too because ✨magic✨

I would imagine the entrance ceremony be a chaos. Yuu being all over Grim because he cat.

Makoto just... Getting back in the coffin and staying quietly in there.

Ren making an entire fuss over the fact that Grim burned the entire room and now people were running like headless chickens. At least he doesn't get on probation again.

The 3 aren't sorted anywhere because they are the fool arcanas and they could get anywhere based on how things evolve.

Ramshackle reminds Makoto of tartarus. For Ren more like the attic from LeBlanc when he first came in. Yuu really doesn't bother to remember if it's reminding him of something he needs to clean up so that he and his brothers can sleep for the night.

They can clean fast the place because they are good boys and totally not because Yuu was staying at their backs armed with a broom.

Grim returns and the ghosts make an appearance.

You can imagine the panic the ghosts have when Makoto pulls out a gun and attempts suicide in front of them. Panic

What does Yuu have? A card? That cu- wait... Why is it glowing? Why is he smiling???? Panic^2

Ren smiles like a maiac and splutters blood everywhere while ripping off his mask. (Yuu in the distance nagging because he just finished sweeping the floor) panic^3

Grim does literally nothing.

Crowley comes and it's surprised to see Joker dangling on the chandelier shooting at some ghosts as Yuu sweeps the murder pl- I mean the floor and Makoto just leaves his persona to do the job.

Wait... Didn't the magic mirror say they are magicless?

They have to give the headmaster a presentation on how things went down. Crowley has 3 heart attacks at the same time when he sees the procedure of summoning Personas and what Personas are exactly.

So they are assigned along grim as the janitors. Well... You could see Ren in a corner mumbling how this is worse than his probation time.

The first day, they meet Ace. Ace reminds them of their bastards back at home (Ryuji, Kanji and Junpei).

Things go as in the prolog because Crowley forbid them to use the Personas on the school grounds. Totally not because that will give the students and staff heart attacks... No sir, defenetly not!

Makoto names Deuce 'Cauldron man'. Ren and Yuu would have thought the two were twins if it wasn't for the height difference.

Deuce and Ace ask Makoto about his s.e.e.s armband. Makoto tells them that it was from a club he participated back home. U-U Crowley forbid them to even inform the other students of Personas.

At the dwarf mine, Ren reminds his brothers that practically they aren't on the school grounds anymore.

Ace and Deuce have a heart attack™.