10.🏰🔮

Gotta hit it with some nostalgia at one point...

So I do expect that at least some of you heard about the 'Castle of illusions'... If you didn't... It's alright anyway...

Castle of illusions tells an adventure of Mickey in Which he wants to save Minnie from the evil witch Misrabel, who wanted to take away Minnie's beauty... Mickey had to travel through the castle of the witch and find the 7 rainbow gems in order to form a rainbow Bridge and get to the tower Minnie was trapped in...

It's actually really catchy, even if the full gameplay lasts 1 hour or so... You can find it on YouTube the gameplay and all that... But I put it on top if you want to see it.

Now... How do I combine it with twist, you may think?

Well... I'll have to bend a bit the lore and all that... So if it isn't exactly accurate to the game it's alright!

Now... The plot: Rainbows were something that no one in twisted wonderland saw since centuries! Not even Lilia got a glimpse of the misterious phenomenon, so most were saying that rainbows were a mith. In truth, an evil witch stole the rainbow Cristal, an artefact that granted great power to anyone who had the required virtues(the perfect person), which meant it was impossible, but the witch was still alive, using the magical energy of kidnapped mages in order to maintain her young and powerful self... This were more of kids fairytales to scare them. So when the said witch attacks NRC in search for her victims, it's up to the dorm leaders to comfort it, by entering the infamous castle of illusions.

Note that this will be only in 'no one pov'... Just to be clear...

In here there will be not a lot of mentions of ships... So it's more of a colective dorm leaders fluff and friendship thingies... Because... Let's be serious... Some of us carve for that good old dorm leaders fluff... So bad that they are all petty... Except Kalim... He's the one that actually tries to make everyone friends...

Now... On with the illusions!

Title: The dorm leaders's Delusional quest

No one pov:

It was a beautiful day. In fact, the sun was shining so bright, you couldn't actually believe it was the start of spring. NRC of course wasn't private from this beautiful weather. The students were mostly outside, getting some profit out of this amazing day.

The Light music club decided it was a good day to hang out outside and get inspired to make a new song. Lilia was adjusting his guitar, really carefully. Carter was scrolling through magicam, chatting about the news from the internet. Kalim was enjoying his lunch that Jamil prepared for him.

Suddenly, the sky darkened. Heavy clouds were invading the once shining sun, hiding it from the ones eye. "Huh? It's preparing to rain?" Carter mused. "Let's go inside..." Lilia proposed. Kalim nodded as he helped to packing up everything.

The wind and thunder scared most of the students who scrambled to find shelter from the incoming rain. Kalim was running along Carter and Lilia when a lighting made the boy to close his eyes in surprise of the powerful light.

It was a blink, but enough for Kalim to lose his cheerfulness once he opened his eyes.

Carter and Lilia were trapped in a bubble of magic, the 2 banging on it and trying any kind of magic they knew to get out. It was in no avail. The bubble was absorbing their attacks, leaving them powerless against it. "KALIM! RUN!" they screamed. "GUYS! NO!" Kalim screeched, trying his best to catch after the bubble, but he tripped...

Kalim met the wet ground as he looked in utter dispair how his friends were whisked away, an evil crooked laugh echoing through the sky. With the corner of his eye he saw other bubbles. Other students were caught. Floyd, Ruggie, Sebek, Epel, Ortho and even-