9.🌹❤️X🦈😏(1)Pt.2

I just really like the first au of this book. It's really fun...

So we have a part 2 of it now!

And now... As you know! The plot: It was becoming really hot lately. Of course scarabia didn't have any problems with it, but other dorms had. And so, it was born the water gun tournament. And oh boy, was Riddle in for the hell of this year.

Also... For this we have a special headcannon: when extremely embarrassed, Riddle curls up into a ball just like a hedgehog. Only Trey and che'nya saw this several times and made their inside joke about it.

And now, on with the fins!

Title: war Goldfish

Riddle pov:

"WHAT?!" I covered my ears as Floyd screeched. I exhaled as he hugged me. "Goldfishie! That's horrible! How can you not know it?! Every fish knows it!" He said, nuzzling his face in my hair.

I exhaled and let him hug me, knowing that I had no chance of escaping. Floyd asked me from which part of the ocean my family was. I didn't have any idea and I told him that I actually never been in the sea at all. I didn't know how to swim in different patterns and faster than I already knew... And I didn't really move a lot, more like I floated. My mom didn't get me to the beach or pool or even in public places let alone some with water... She didn't even teach me how to swim for a basis. And I didn't really remember at all my dad... So I couldn't really pinpoint it.

Once he let me down, I kissed his cheek. "Let's leave the subject aside... I'll have to make the monthly inspection through Heartslabyul..." I mused. He hummed.

"But Goldfishie... You forgot that from tomorrow it's starting the you know what?" He mused tauntingly. I didn't forget, rather I didn't really want to do it. I had to find myself a good hiding spot or something.

Because of the extreme temperatures, some of us even discharged our blazers and some students even got shorts or flip flops in order to not sweat so much at the classes and turn the room into a sweaty oven. The rainbow Cristal that is used to hold in the temperature is now really worked up and old, so we have a heat wave too in here... Until Crowley gets a new one we have to adapt. So for this, Crowley allowed us to use water magic or water guns in order to get chill. He even let us march in shorts or swimwear, but nothing too weird.

This was also because Crowley didn't have the spine and actually generosity to get us a bigger school pool or replace the Cristal.

This went so wrong, since now all the NRC agreed to start a war with water in the breaks. And tomorrow we start the 'entering ceremony'. Yup... All of the dorm heads agreed to it. Of course I was against it, but Azul found a loophole.

Damn you Azul!

"So many people to shoot and squeeze!" Floyd beamed. I raised a brow. "Well... I hope that you will at least have fun..." I mused. He smiled and gently kissed my ear tip. "Goldfishie will be the main attraction... So I'll be there to squeeze other fishes that want to catch my Goldfish~" "Floyd... We are in different dorms." I mused.

"Then..." he smiled more sinister. "I'll join Goldfish's side on the water fight~ you know... Like an alliance! It'll be fun! Azul already has an alliance with sea slug and squid~" he giggled. "every fish is on it's own in there..." he added.

I exhaled, letting my head to support onto his chest. "Thank you, Floyd... For helping me with my secret..." I mused. He smiled and caressed my cheek. "anything for my Goldfish... But you'll have to learn to swim too!" He mused. "After your boring thingies, you can come to Octavinelle for the swim lessons~" He mused.