Lumi's Radio Podcast

Let's start this!

Last time I brought them up, I did mention how Lumi is a game changer(it's my mcsona... Of course I am a chaotic gremlin). And how she and Maau are developing a relationship. And what better way to meet them than seeing a peak out of Lumi's club activities.

She's in the radio club! The radio club has a daily podcast just for the students to listen to! It goes like Otaku FM... (And the audio drama is from there too, except a few changes.) Now... Let's see her first ever podcast apparition: the initiation in the club.
(L is for Lumi, while H is for the host-a random NPC from the club)

*start of the recording*

H: Hello, students! It's time for the daily Night Raven podcast! Right after the end of the winter holiday! I am your charming host, (insert name, but it's actually scarabia student B) The first podcast of this new semester! Of course with this means a new guest! Today... As our guest, we have a new student who wants to join our club. You probably know them.

L: The one and only... Lumi Lee!

H&L: Yaaay! :D

H:How do you feel, Lee-san? The first time live on the Radio...

L: Honestly I am a bit nervous... I think I forgot to lock the door of Ramshackle...

H: Ehh? This is your worry?

L: I forget about it...

H: Well... It's a bit reassuring to know you aren't worried about the podcast... Now... Shall we start this?

L: Mhm... Let's go! :D

*drama time*

H: Drama time! is a segment where the host and their guest act on a scene provided by the movie appreciation club and as well as the literature club...

L: Acting and live reading...

H: It's really interesting... No?

L: Yep... I'm really curious to see what they have prepared for us...

H: Heh... Let's see... We are going to tell at the same time the title... Ok?

L: Alright!

H: Today's title is:

L&H: A late goodnight!

*drama start*

L: Ehh? Wake up...

H: *grunting noises* Mmm? Oh... What are you doing in here? And what's up with you at this hour?!

L: I can't sleep...

H: Pardon?

L: I. Can't. Sleep. Want to spell it?

H: nonono... But like... You usually are a heavy sleeper... What happened?

L: I don't know... I took a nap in history class if I remember correctly... Or was it math?

H: you know... I don't care about it... Why didn't you go to your dorm head?

L: Is asleep...

H: The vice?

L: Is asleep...

H: Your roommates?

L: They sleep!

H: So... You got all the way in here, in another dorm... Just because you can't sleep?

L: You are usually awake at this hour! And you are now!

H: Because you woke me up! Now... Let me go to sleep!