16.👑X🏹

As per request! Again from the lovely AnimeFanongirl sending hugs from here in my comfy bed :D

I cannot believe I didn't do them! ;-; my beloved almost married couple that dispair Epel to no end with fancy shit...

And also... Rook angst... For some reason I am... A SUCKER FOR THIS KIND OF SHIT... Like... It kinda give depth to his character and it feels nice to know Rook as a more complex person... And also it tears my poor heart apart and burns the pieces to ashes but it's OK... :D

Rook is our creppy french stalker(lovingly! I actually enjoy joking with him, but I also like him for the character that he is just like with Ace... Lovely, but can't stop the shade)

lowkey gives Marinette vibes(if you watch miraculous you know what I'm talking about) but it's just my opinion... Feel free to say otherwise...

Now... Let us proceed with the plot: Vil was somewhat used to get complaints about his Vice's behavior. But when some more important people voice their concerns repeatedly, Vil has to step in. And now, along Malleus, Leona and Floyd, the unusual group of 4 have to show Rook how it is to take a shot of his own medicine. They also should have known to not take more than they could chew.

Now! On with the reverse stalking!

Title: 3 times when Rook crossed the line and 1 time when Vil did it

No one pov:

It was Monday when in poemfiore, a cauldron was jumping up and down, in it a quite familiar grumpy face, their body tied up with different knots to the cauldron. Vil was tending to his nose pores when he was announced of the guest.

"Nee! Beta fish! Keep in check that seaguuuuuuulllll!" Floyd whined as he tripped and rolled over to Vil's feet, grunting. "fuck it!" he grunted. The blonde exhaled. "Floyd Leech... I presume it's again... A complaint about Rook? No?" "Yeah..." Floyd grunted. Vil only flicked his magical pen, freeing the eel from the bindings.

"At this rate... Azul said he might as well stop supplying to you the moisture cream... So that's a thing apparently..." The boy scratched his nape. "I am aware... But I have made myself clear several times... I DO NOT control Rook's behavior... Nor does anyone else..." The poemfiore head said. Floyd grunted.

"Ah! Monsieur joyous offender!" "OH HELL NO! I'M NOT GOING TO BE MADE A SOUP!" Floyd screeched, avoiding to go on the halls and stairs, opting to throw himself off the window to avoid meeting the said man.

Vil exhaled, closing the window.

Thursday was quite the peaceful day. Vil was trying a new hair combing technique. He heard it helps a lot against tangling, so he was eager to try it. After all, those braids were meant to tangle his beautiful locks from time to time.

Thursday was also when a groaning lion came in poemfiore, bragging all the way to Vil's room. "Oi! Your stalker dropped something off... In my fricking back..." Leona whined as he threw on the ground the bunch of arrows used. Thankfully they didn't pierce through the leather of the jacket, but if they did... Oh if they did...

Vil hummed. "Weren't you a predator? Wasn't hunting... In your instincts? On top of that... Aren't you from the same region as Rook?" "Oi! Don't tie that creep to me! Keep it in check..." "I advise you to use a more... Decent vocabulary... Also... Again... I have no control over how Rook behaves... The actions he takes are purely out of his interests... And if I were to give him orders... Certainly not chasing you around so uselessly. That would tarnish his skin and that means more skincare routines for him and I have my own things to take care of." Leona was already yawning at this.