34.♦️X👑X🏹

OK... So for this one I stood a while to think... Because why not... I'll explain in a bit...

Anyway! I'm back on my bs! :3

Today, as requested by Guten_Bag_Boi on Ao3... We have them again! :3

The prompt was really simple... Cater does a dum dum and gets a wound during alchemy class... And then he proceeds to do a more bigger dum dum and hide it from his boyfriends, but gets busted because of Crewel.

So I thought... A small cut or IDK a burn... But then I remembered... Wait... There is MAGIC for God's sake... I think Crewel would know how to treat those in record time.

And a few days after I received the request, I went to the movies! I saw Turning Red! A really nice movie!

And before that, someone in the discord server brought up a drawing of kitsune Cater... Which is adorable BTW...

So I had a revelation moment! :3 but now you'll have to see the oneshot itself to see what exactly I mean.

But anyway! The plot: Alchemy was supposed to be a quick occurrence, yet by an unfortunate measurement, an accident occurred, making Cater to have kind of a itsy bitsy problem. Until Crewel finds a solution, the ginger will no other option but to hide this fluffy inconvenience.

Now! On with the flufiness!

Title: turning orange

Cater pov:

POOF!

I coughed a bit from the sudden smoke. I felt a bit sleepy all of the sudden, but I didn't mind it. "Be more careful, puppies... You could've gotten yourself cut or burned..." Crewel sensei nagged us. Unluckily I was the only one who got splashed with the potion square in the face... Or body to be more precise. "now look at you, Diamond! You are all covered in potion! Are you feeling perhaps dizzy? The potion is supposed to be an animal bilingual serum..." he asked me, checking my temperature with his hand on my forehead.

"No..." I mused. "Good... For now... Just... Go to your dorm and take some rest... If there are any simptomes appearing, contact me, Schonenheit or Hunt immediately." He told me. I only nodded and got off my goggles, letting them over my neck.

I really was tired... Then again, today was really busy for me too. Was it just the leftover adrenaline from PE that kept me going? Thankfully alchemy was my last class for today.

At the dorms, I took a small shower, put my clothes in the laundry basket, took a nice, clean, set of pijamas and plopped into bed. "Are you going early to bed?" Trey, my roommate, asked me. I only hummed and turned the other part. I could hear him giggle lightly before leaving our room.

Surprisingly, I fell asleep so quick, I bearly registered it. All I knew is that I found myself in a beautiful forest. It was early morning in there, the sun bearly coming out.

I only looked around. This dream was wierd.

Suddenly, I could see something like some kind of wisp, a bit further. "Hey! Wait up!" I ran after it. It was becoming harder and harder to catch up to it. I slowed down once I got to a more open area. In there, the wispy thing stopped.

It was a fox made out of white smoke!

It looked at me, getting closer to me. It circled me a few times before it jumped, floating around me. It was a cute little fox with marks over it's little face and big, glossy eyes.

But, suddenly, it growled and pounced, getting straight through my chest like an arrow.

I felt pain everywhere... Then everything went black.