79.🕷️🕸️

Ok! Let's do this!

So... O-O;

I watched a movie(again)... But like it's Spiderman across the spider verse so... :v

Non-related note: I advise you to go and watch it too... Like my experience was ruined by some entitled kids that flashed lights and someone climbing in front of the screen(mind you, their parents were there and allowing this), but the movie was so good it covered up for it. Like it's clear the people who made it out love into it and it's just great.

And that prompted me to ressurect my old Spider-Ace Au and tweak with it a bit.

And by tweak, I mean some revamping and polishing.

And what better way than to write a oneshot with it? :3

I didn't touch that thing in ages! So seeing how... Bland I left it... I couldn't have just let it to rot... Not when I got sum great lil ideas to reshape it.

So don't be surprised if I dropped off some things or others are widly different, it's part of the ✨process✨.

Maybe I should just call that one 'beta au' or 'first draft'. Mostly I just run with anything, but I just feel this one needs some more attention and editing.

So now onto the plot: Ace was your average guy. Boyfriend troubles, loving family, school and city life. But on the other hand, his double life as the local Spider-Man is about to get disturbed when more spder-people appear along with a few new threats Ace sure won't be able to miraculously befriend.

Oh... This is gonna be something  :3c

Smol note! ~|~ means that it's a perspective intro, mostly how they storytell into the first movie a few times. It will be handy. :v

Now onto the webs!

Title: Spider-Ace into the Spider verse

~|~

Alright, people! Let's do this!

Name's Ace! Ace Trappola to be exact! I was bit by a radioactive spider and gained superpowers. Blah blah blah, super boring science stuff and all that...

And for 3 and a half months, I was the one and only Spider-Man!

You can guess, life was pretty wierd from there on!

Be a superhero, fight bad guys, trying to woo my crush, fighting more bad guys, successfully befriending and trying to redeem a bad guy, actually getting somewhere with my crush...

Losing my dad....

AND fighting more bad guys! Who knew New-York was this hectic?

To be honest... Neither did I knew that it was only the beginning...

~|~

"Ace! Wake up!" as if it was to boot the call, the alarm clock was blaring, making the ginger to groan as he tried to slap it away. "mmmm... I'm coming, Abuela!" He groggily yelled, dragging himself off the bed. His room was a mess but right now, he wasn't in the mood. He had to go back to the dorms.

So exhaling, Ace just looked in the mirror. Eyebags were proeminent and right now, Ace doubted he had enough concealer to survive another week. He should drop by a store and get some more.

"Man... This is not my day..." He grumbled, changing as he was walking through the room, multitasking more things at once. "Ace! Come and eat!" "In a minute, Abuela!" He yelled again, groaning as he grabbed his phone and opened it.

6 missed calls... Great! Just great!

Exhaling, Ace decided to just make himself more fast and dial back his insistent caller. The phone rang for a few times, before it was picked up by the other end. "Eyo..." "Don't 'eyo' me, ya twerp! Do I have to fucking send a pigeon with letter to you?" "Huh... Maybe you can lure one with your princess looks..." "BITCHPPOLA! YA WANNA TASTE MY FIST THAT BAD?!" "Don't hook me up... I have a boyfriend..." Ace rolled his eyes as he shot a web, grabbing his luggage case and closing it down, exhaling. "What do you want? Make it quick, cuz Abuela is waiting for me." He grumbled.