50.🔪✨

*slams door*

*door knob proceeds to break*

Hahaha..... Fuck...

Anyway... Guess who's back! :D

Yes I'm alive... And I know... I am just popping up randomly... But... Bear with me and my evil lil schemes >:3

Anyway! Today... By the very new emoji title... We have:

*epic drumroll*

Danganronpa au! And the many  shenanigans these mfs are up to...

Ya expected me to probably come with a mia and me au part 2 or whatever fluffy fuckery I could conjure... But no! Today we are angsty! Today we are going to cry! And we are going to have gore!

I just feel so funky when I write gore and horror, despite not actually standing to such genre... IDK why... I'm wierd, moving on!

Plotitty ploty plot: Waking up in a strange school, Azul and his other supposed to be schoolmates are stumbling across a cute looks teddy bear with a morbid killing game. Maybe all of this is a prank, but then again, who will spill first the blood, no one knows.

Now... Before we move on... The ones who do know about Danganronpa, know what's up... But for those who don't know, this is after all a murder mistery video-game series with gore, in which you investigate murders of your classmates... I would want to touch upon more of this explanation, but all it will be explained in the oneshot itself... So I don't wanna spoil the surprise... :3

So of course there are trigger warnings for: Heavy gore, blood, murder(ofc) and most likely body mutilation.

And a fair warning, this of course will be some kind of filler... Like the very first chapter of the game... :3

This will also be in mostly Azul pov, until we will get to the actual debate(for those who know). I will try to have features for all main 3 games so no UDG or USC for those who wanted them to be included or referenced.

But let's name this lil killing game... Hmmm...

Danganronpa 7: The Twisted Hopes

How does that sound? I'm open to suggestions cuz ya know me and my dumb title names :'3

Now onto the murders!

Title: Case File 1-Bloody roses

Azul pov:

Black...

A headache...

"Hey... Hey! Wake up!"

What happened?

I groaned as I creaked my eyes open. "Wake up, you fucker!" the same voice said with some kind of annoyance in it. I fully opened my eyes, blinking a bit as the bright light attacked my vision.

"You are finally awake... Come on now..."

I looked at the owner of the voice. Short, big blue eyes, lavender hair tied up in a low ponytail... Fair skin and quite the contrasting clothing. He gave me more of a farmer idea by his outfit. "Who... Are you?" "Who am I? Who are you?!" he replied annoyed.

I groaned a bit, a headache coming as I tried to remember.

"A-Azul... Azul Ashengrotto... Ultimate... Business manager?" I mused. The response feels out of place, dry, mechanical even... It felt like it was correct and out of place at the same time.

"I'm Epel Felimer... Ultimate carver... Usually I carve in apples, but hey... Other things are fun to carve too... Like wood... Especially if they resist more..." He mused as he gave me a hand to get on my feet. They felt wobbly for some reason. "There are others in here too... But I bearly caught glimpses of them..." He confessed.