Voltron Au Because I Have Nothing Else To Do

Alright! I'm a fan of voltron... I was in that fandom around the announcement of season 4 and it was probably the second show I've got really invested in.

I stand for Klance supremacy because I say so!

Also season 8 was the biggest disappointment in my entire life.

Anyway! Let's see what we will assign in here because we have a lot of roles to distribute~ also in this we will not have Grim and Yuu... :(

Also... Tons of ✨drama✨ because I live for it. And no magic for our earth boys.

Also... In this... Jade is older than Floyd by a few years... But their birthday is the same and the fact that Floyd grew up more quickly and taller actually made everyone to think they were twins. So they rolled with it themselves. Jade is a teacher at the garrison and Floyd a cadet, having a passion for marine life. Both of them were swimming Prodigies.

Also Idia wears somebody's glasses at first for plot purpose. ;)

We will start with the season 1 because in my opinion it was one of my favorites. And then slowly make our way towards season 8. I will rewrite it because no baby boy dies on my watch. (Lotor... I am looking at you)

Ace and Epel are new recruits of the garrison. And they decide to be little shits and go party after their failed simulation. And because they were stressed.

But they see 2 persons sneaking out. So they followed them.

It was Floyd and also Idia, who is known as Idia Allianz, the two having some readings. Idia tinkering With a laptop and other things he made himself as Floyd was on lookout for any guards.

Epel and Ace get spotted, but Floyd and Idia decide to spare them because just then a spaceship crashed.

On their way to spy, Ace asks why the two are teaming up for something since everyone knows Floyd and Idia are like strangers to one another.

Idia answers that because of the failed kerberos mission. Azul, Mr Leech and Ortho were in there with captain Trey Clover. It was too weird their dissapparence.

The garrison covered everything up and even Jade was silenced, having a lot of accesses restricted out of the blue.

They investigate and are shocked to see that Trey was alive in there, but he sounded really worried and also an arm was missing.

They see a motorcycle going towards there and Ace is quaking because he knows that blue head anywhere on this planet. It was Deuce.

So they come to rescue Trey.

Deuce and Ace argue on the motorcycle race as Idia and Epel hold onto Trey's unconscious body and Floyd got a gun from a soldier, shooting onto the car's wheels.

They bearly make it.

Deuce is revealed that he was living in a small cottage, his mom was in here, taking care of a small farm and his dad was missing. Trey and him apparently knew each other because Trey was his mentor back then. Trey also knew about Mrs Spade's frail condition so it made sense how Deuce would rather stay in here and make some work for his mom.

Adding Idia's research to Deuce's notes and Trey's fragments of memory, the group find out about a location. Mrs Spade reassures Deuce that she would be alright while he would be out on the adventure.

Ace has some kind of connection and opens up a secret passage, leading them to the blue lion.

Of course our group is scared shirtless when they blast off into space with Ace 'piloting' the lion.