20.🍩X🦁 & 🔮🏰Pt.2

As per request from AnimeFanongirl! :D

We have Leoruggie...

And because I'm a bit unoriginal today...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

We will have... The Aftermath of the castle of illusions! Feat Cheeka and Farena being there too!

This will be short... Cuz me is unoriginal.

Now... Let us see the plot: It was some time since the 7 dorm leaders defeated the evil witch and her castle of illusions. Yet, Ruggie had some not pleasent dreams. He had to get his mind off them for a bit. And maybe... Leona's brother and nephew's surprise visit will do just the thing.

Let us pray Leona will survive this...

Now! Onto the surprise visits!

Title: At Cheeka's insistence

No one pov:

Ruggie was again up at an ungodly hour. He had again a nightmare. He won't admit, but he was still scared that witch will return and just pick him up and kill him on the spot. Then... He wouldn't be able to return to his grandma... He wouldn't be able to help the other poor kids anymore... He would probably be forgotten in a heartbeat by the others.

The hyena boy wondered through the dorm. He knew Leona was having another 'important meeting' along the other dormleaders. By this point, Ruggie didn't need to know that the dorm heads were having a pijama party, preferably at Heartslabyul.

Ruggie was finding himself not getting over the incidents that occurred some time ago. Sure, they were saved... The witch was dead. Heck, even Leona with Malleus got along. Miracles did happen in that day.

But he also had a looming fear. While he was unconscious most of the time, he didn't get to be excused from the torture that brought him in that state. Just everything happening so quick, him waking up, hitting the cold floor of the tower room, then a warm embrace. Someone hugging him. A shooting scent and someone mumbling that he had to clean Leona's room. Ruggie knew that there was more to that, yet he chose to not question it then because the place was crumbling under their feet.

But when will Ruggie actually ask about it?

Ruggie pov:

From all the walking, I grew tired. I didn't even know where I crashed. I knew I just landed on something soft. It was a pillow? Who cares...

I hugged the pillow, nuzzling my face in it. It had that shooting smell. It put me at ease, relaxing all of my muscles. I hugged it a bit tighter, feeling my consciousness slip into the dreamland.

Altrough I fell asleep at the night... I woke up not so pleasantly.

"Oi... Get off my bed..." I was pushed over, falling again on the floor. I groaned as I got up, facing the one who pushed me.

Leona Kingscholar.

"So harsh..." I groaned. "Don't care... Get up and clean your mess... Today we have that annoying furbal coming in here..." He grunted. I exhaled and got to work. I finished rather quickly, but probably because my mind was thinking of another thing.

What's up with Leona? When he saved me... He hugged me and rubbed all of his scent on me... Like he didn't want somebody else to get me. Then... The next thing I know was that we were back in square one. Except that now the dorm leaders are like besties and have those wierd gemstones jewelry. Leona refuses to let anyone get his panja's bracelet.

"UNCLE LEONA!" "MY LITTLE BROTHER!" two energetic voices were heard, before Leona was almost tackled on the ground if he didn't dodge it, making the culprits to fall on his bed. "Oi... Ruggie cleaned it just some seconds ago... Have some respect..." He mumbled, grumpy.