23.💀X🐉X🐙 🔮🏰Pt.2.4

There are 3 ships in this fandom that I'll never get tired of... And this is one of them.

They are fluffy, chaotic and prone to probably destroy the school for a petty excuse...

And knowing how the arguments are evolving...

I'm... Just... Gonna... Hit it... With angst...

In here... I'll have a theory that I so much love and cling to it... You'll see it either in the comment section of the Pt.2.2... Where I dropped a hint about it... Or now... In this story.

:D I'm poor of heart... But still write angst because I'm a sucker for it...

Funny how actually my first ever angsty fic that I read was a 'Dead Dove'... Yeah... Really my fault for not looking at the tags... The author really lived up to the tags though... So I Gotta praise them on that...

I'm excelling in the crack department though... Fluff is my secondary and angst is the third along action... Nothing else after that!

Anyway! Enough about my poor choices of reading! Let us dive into this... Cuz... I write for this some Ortho angst and this is not good... Gotta make up to my baby for this...
;-;

And now... Let us see the plot: Lilia became extremely doting over diasomnia kids. And having a record of the indorms transfers, the batdad dots over the other boys who were past diasomnia members. In this case... Only one this year... This attitude didn't get unnoticed by others... Who would very much appreciate if the vice of diasomnia wouldn't barge in at unholy hours. Malleus has to put an end to this. And what better way than to consult his boyfriends about it...

Or in short: Lilia starts a chain reaction of angst and chaos.

Now... On with the unidentified matter that Lilia made in the kitchen...

Title: forced Stargazing

No one pov:

Silver was pacing back and forth. His father and Sebek were kidnapped and the young lord, Draconia, leaved after them. Silver insisted several times to tag along, but Malleus gave to him strict orders to keep the dorm at bay.

Nobody was getting in or out of the dorm. Silver put 2 more sturdy diasomnia members at the dorm part of the mirror, to guard it, while he, himself along another sturdy member guarded the other part. If the witch were to return, Silver was more than prepared to show it what true hell was like. His clam was put aside when that hag got away with his dad, colleague and made the young master chase after her.

Silver grunted as he punched out of spite the wall. "Have some patience... Dorm head sure is capable of handling it." the student reassured. "I know..." Silver mumbled. "I... I... Know..." He whispered. He knew Malleus... And with big powers, comes consequences. Malleus tends to forget about his surroundings.

Silver fears that the witch might manipulate him into making more damage than necessary... After that, consequences will fall not just on Malleus, but on all that were involved.

When Silver heard screaming from afar, the boy didn't think twice before sprinting. "Alert the dorm! Be on positions!" He commanded as he got out of the mirror chamber, running after the screams.

To Silver's surprise, it wasn't any attack. Rather... A... Well... How to say it... Silver was speechless and he couldn't exactly describe the situation.

A rather clumsy dragon crashed on the ground, along him a red fairy going straight in a tree. Along the crash, students were falling on the ground from a transparent Force field that the dragon was holding. "We... Did it... We seriously did it..." Silver heard. He recognised the voices. The happy cheers and the incoming unexpected swearing.