49.💀&🔥

*falls through ceiling*

AYO guess what we will have today? :D

Shroud bros! Feat a very Nostalgic show...

Some may know 'Mia and Me' and some may not... But in short... It's a TV show for kids... Back when I was a dumb child, that shit aired on TV and I remember I was in LOVE with it. The colors, the magical concept and everything.

The show, for a summary, is about a girl, who gets a magical book and a bracelet that helped her to Travel to another world full of elves and unicorns. The elves had dragonfly wings and could fly, so that is a note. Anyway... There were also pherodactils(is it right??? Autocorrect is fucking with me rn) who were named dragons... Overall the first season revolved around the Dystopia evil elves(who don't have wings and so they use the dragons to fly around) lead by their leader, an evil witch who collects unicorn horns only to put in her hourglass and doing some shady af sorcery to remain forever young... She has an army of munculuses(a species of dark elves who are getting shrinked by water), but which can be defeated by a very very horrible sounding trumpet (the trompetuse), which turns them into a pile of flowers.

Yep... It's very chaotic... So for my and I believe everyone else's easiness... I'll only use only season 1 knowledge and lore, as it's the basis and most simple of it. For those who indeed know the show lore and everything, I will warn you that I will add more aspects that will not be from the show... Some ooc lore to tie everything up nicely if you may... :3

:3c

Anyway! Plot: Ortho started his very first year in NRC. And in the first day, after sorting, Idia gives him a little gift. With the Centopia book and the whole new world inside of it, Ortho ventures to various adventures along his friends against the evil witch Panthea and her army of munculuses... But what if Ortho will need more help? Will he leave his pride aside and ask for his brother's aid?

Important note! In this au, Ortho is human since start... And he gets sorted in another dorm... Along this, he isn't sorted into Ignihyde so ortho will have another dorm. There will be some wierd aspects at first, but I assure you that it will make perfect sense as we dive in the story...

Full no one pov cuz I say so :3

Now onto the elves!

Title:

"Nii-san! I made it! I'm a student at NRC just like you!" Ortho bounced on his feet, his robe's ends dangling along his movements. Happily looking at his indigo gem, Ortho only spared some fugitive gazes towards his brother. Idia came in person at the said ceremony, just to see his little brother getting sorted into a dorm. The older Shroud could only give a toothy smile, gently patting the younger's head. Ortho still was a bit shorter than one may have expected, but it seemed like puberty will hit on him by the end, as in the summer ortho started to grow taller. Idia was sure by the and of the year, Ortho will reach around his height, maybe even surpass him at how energetic the younger was.

The older brother only rummaged his bag he was carrying around. "You know... That storybook our parents teached us it's wierd language?" Ortho nodded as he saw his brother pulling out a bright red leather cover with gold motifs decorating it along small, round, polished, colorful gems. The book had a lock on it's side as on the cover it was written 'The tales of Centopia'.

Idia smiled widely as he handed it to ortho. "It's yours now, Ortho..." he mused as he saw the surprised expression of the younger, who was still processing everything, holding the said book into his arms. "I-" "Oh... I almost forgot... You'll need one more thing..." the taller mused, pulling something from his wrist and putting it onto Ortho's. Along with that, Idia slipped something else in Ortho's robe pocket. At how chaotic his bigger brother was ferreting, Ortho knew Idia was beyond excited for this.