72.💀X🐉X🐙(58)Pt.2

No... I didn't mess up the numbers... >:3c

The continuation for the God au!

Except we will dwelve into the tragic side of this Au... As well as meeting new gods! :3c

So plot: Believer or not, Idia couldn't deny it anymore that the gods he once worshipped were now his roommates. One even was the roommate of his friend who was an atheist, or used to be. Although there is not the only shockers Idia had, he just couldn't stress enough that everything could've been avoided if he didn't go to that damned party.

From the plot... You can guess that for this one, we will focus on the other boi who has deities as roommates. That being Idia. :3c

Now onto this more refined but still whatever fuckery it is :v

Title: Welcome back, cruel Death

Riddle hummed as he was reading through a book. One hand was holding the said book, while the other was gently playing with Floyd's hair. The god in question had his head in the shorter's lap, soft snores coming out of his mouth as his chest rose up and down just as Riddle was finishing and starting rows of words.

At first, the redhead was surprised to find out that Gods do need sleep, although not water or normal standards food, even thought they were depicted to celebrate often by drinking and eating human dishes and/or other food. Floyd himself said that he loved takoyaki.

THUD!

Floyd immediately jolted awake, scaring the redhead, who in response dropped the book on the ground. "What is wrong with you?!" The redhead nagged. From all times Floyd slept, Riddle never saw such a reaction, as if he woke up from a nightmare. The taller only groaned before hugging the shorter's torso and groaning.

"Sea slug got out again that damned mutt..."

Meanwhile... In Idia's apartment...

The firehead only looked bewildered at the being before him. Azul was behind him as well, massaging his temples as Malleus smiled. "I believe it will be an interesting experience..." Malleus mused as Azul kept in from firing a retort as he saw the tremble Idia had in his body.

Malleus had in front of him a big dog. The dog's fur was a pastely green, with only a few golden tips and a white belly with paws. The golden eyes glared daggers towards Idia, judging him as the animal didn't move an inch. The firehead thought that it was a statue, if Malleus didn't raise his hand and the dog's eyes focused on the said hand.

"Sebek is not going to harm you..." Malleus reassured as Idia gave him the side eye. This caused the dog to growl slightly, to which Azul stepped in between. "Malleus... You cannot leave Sebek with Idia for the week... There are humans who would question this... Not to mention..." The white haired God made a small pause. "Floyd is just a few floors down... And you know what kind of history they have..." He mumbled.

"You mean that kids story with the lightning storm that pierced a mountain?" Idia piped in. Azul only hummed. "Sebek doesn't like Floyd... Neither does Floyd like Sebek... And one thing escalated to another and well..." Azul covered his mouth to cover a snort. "Sebek didn't mean to bite Leech's bottom..." Malleus insisted. "But the story sa-" "Yeah... It's a lucky streak humans didn't see the whole thing..." Azul hummed as he let down his hand, Sebek sniffing it for a second before allowing him to pet his head.

Idia only looked at Malleus who smiled. "We will be gone for a small talk with Lilia... It's not every time he wakes up from his nap... And Sebek cannot be let to roam around the clouds... There are many ways he could get hurt..." Malleus mused as he caressed the said animal, Sebek happily squirming.