71.♣️&♥️

>:3

*Awkwardly puts golden wind*

Hewo :3

Today we will have an au that stood A LOT in the drafts pile...

And also cuz I bearly have any idea of the later source material. :'3

I'm talking about Jojo au... Yeah... It had to happen :3

It bearly has a set story... Because it's more of 'well this thing happens apparently', but there is a continuity to it, so yep...

Also the parts that I saw entirely are parts 1 and 2... I saw around half of part 3 and a bit of Stone Ocean.

So pretty much we are gonna go in headfirst... Both me and y'all who read this...

The plot: Ace and Deuce get a first hand on the rumor that their Vice is possessed.

The plot is short, but I don't really want to spoil a lot of it.

Now onto the bizarre adventure!

Title:

After the unbirthday party re-run, Ace still had his arm bandaged from the arrow he was stabbed with by overBlot Riddle. The redhead sure had to work extra to at least make a decent apology in Ace's eyes, but the ginger would argue that now he got a free pass from PE for a while. He didn't even know from where in the maze did the overBlot find the arrow, but here they are. He wasn't going to lament a lot about it.

What Ace was lamenting about tho, was their Vice. Sure, he was named Trey Clover. And people usually called him that at first.

But not after some time.

"Jojo~ what are you doing?" Cater piped in as he leaned in to look at what the Greenhead was doing. "Soup... Why?" "Just askin~" Ace frowned at that as he passed by, not really hearing a lot of the conversation that followed.

It was wierd!

"EYO... Deuce... Don't ya think something is goin on with our vice?" the ginger mumbled as he and Deuce were on the hall of their dorm. "Wierd? How come?" the bluenette tilted his head.

"I mean... His name... Why is everyone calling him Jojo?" "A nickname?" "I don't think this is why they all call him Jojo..." Ace frowned. "I like the name of Jojo..."

"Are you 2 talking about Jojo?" A voice piped in, scaring the 2 1st years. "Dormhead!" Deuce breathed out. "Yeah... We were wonderin why you and everyone else call our Vice Jojo..." Ace grumbled.

"Well... I see that since you can't participate in the magishift tournament, you took a liking into investigating this..." Riddle noted. "Well... I don't really know why he says to call him like that, but apparently it's a short of a part of his full name..." The redhead explained. "And what is his full name?" Deuce asked. At that, Riddle grew silent.

"I... I don't know..."

"How come you don't know?! Weren't you 2 like... Childhood friends or something?!" Ace breathed out awkwardly. "I mean! Che'nya doesn't know it too! Jojo didn't tell us at all!" Riddle protested, beet red from embarrassment.

Well that sure brought Ace to the point of actually looking into the matter. And here he was, in his and Deuce's dorm room, contemplating. "Trey 'Jojo' Clover... 4 names and we only know 2..." The ginger grunted. "There has to be someone to know his full name... Maybe if we make them tell us..." Deuce trailed. "Nah... If Dormhead doesn't know THAT about him... No one knows it... Maybe his parents..." Ace trailed.

Deuce just released a tired breath, knowing very well where Ace was dragging everything.

The next day, Trey was reading a book when he already felt a migrene coming. Lowering his book, the Greenhead saw Ace approaching all jumpy. "Yes, Ace?" He rose a brow, noticing that the ginger had with him a clipboard. "Dormhead asked me to get you to sign this list for the magishift line-up~" the boy happily mused.