22.👑X🏹X♦️&🍎🔮🏰Pt.2.3

AYOOOO! Sisters!

IDK... I imagine this would be how Vil would greet his fellow dormeheads and partners in crime...

Anyway... Epel has 3 dads in this... Cuz Why Not... He's the elevated one in between the first years. Jack says no... Cuz Vil adopted him too. Sorry Leona... You don't get to adopt any first year.

I love Cater x Vil ships... And also I see Cater x Rook being a thing... Then again... They have 2 hands each...

Anyway! Let's see the plot: while Vil was away, risking his ass for the others, Neige gained more popularity with a public appearance at an event, in which he admitted that he wants to meet up. Now seeing this as an opportunity, their managers arranged things and now neige visits poemfiore. Vil is popping a vein at this, but he still doesn't fail to see the fact that Rook was acting strange.

Heh >:3c

Rook and Cater angst go brrrrrrrr...

Also feral Epel because we need that more in our lives.

Now... On with the sparkling beauty! (srsly... It's cannon that poemfiore students literally radiate light)

Title: Apples, diamonds and the hunt for quiet

Vil pov:

I groaned. Neige this, neige that... He's in top... His popularity skyrocketed just because he attended to that event while I was in the castle and beating the shit out that damn hag! "Vil... Hey... You again are grunting..." A voice mused.

I exhaled and looked at Cater, who kissed my hand gently. "Hey... Our pijama party is still on... I promised you we will hang out together... And Epel is in good care at Heartslabyul..." He mused. "oui! Chevalier du Rose is sure a great babysitter..." Rook commented.

I hummed and let the two pamper me with a face mask. "Hey... Still salty about Neige?" Cater asked me at one point. I grunted. It was just a day since Viper got sick and Kalim asked for my help. It wasn't still a good chunk of time since that incident.

"It's just... I risk my ass... And he just smiles at a camera..." "Oui... but... Roi du poison... The public doesn't yet know about your heroic act... You didn't make any public apparence yet..." "True..." I admitted. "And Neige actually wants to make a collaboration with you... Tomorrow you're supposed to meet up..." Cater piped in.

I looked at my hands. I didn't want to... I didn't want to meet up with Neige and be all buddy buddy... Cater and Epel were kidnapped... Rook was so clueless of the whole thing... Poemfiore was a disaster... And I had to take my celebrity job and chat with that damn Neige!

I felt a gentle hug from both of my parts. "Come on... Let's get this masks done and watch a movie..." Cater beamed. "Oui! A nice movie to feel better!" Rook beamed too.

I smiled weakly. How could I not love these 2?

No one pov:

Early in the morning, Vil, Rook and Cater were at Heartslabyul. "Oi! Sparkly shortie! Got my kids?" The blonde said. Cater was trying so hard to not laugh at this. "I got them, Vil... And... I AM NOT SHORT!" "Average height is too up for you to see it..." Vil sassed back. Riddle was already red in the face, but took a deep breath.

Riddle came into the view finally. The red fairy was dragging after him the 2 boys in question. Epel and Jack. "Hi..." Jack awkwardly said. "Come here, babies!" "I am not a damn baby!" Epel protested. "As you say, little apple..." Riddle exhaled, because he knew the pain of being short. And because of his extensions, until his dorm uniform was readjusted properly, Riddle opted to wear the outfit he gained from their adventure in the castle. Vil understood this. Leona and Malleus were in the same situation.