✧*。 Guilty 。*✧

Jungkook ran down the corridors looking for his class " photography 106". After receiving his schedule from the principal he ran through the empty hallway to look for his class as soon as possible cause he's already 10 mins late on his first day.

After a few seconds he found the room he was looking for and after taking a deep breath slowly opened the door .

All eyes fell on him the moment he opened the door . The younger feeling anxious by their stare, looked down at the ground .

"Who are you?" Asked  , who he assumed was his professor , with a scrawl on his face .
Obviously irritated by the boy at the door who disturbed the class.

" I- I'm t-th-the new s-st-udent , j-jungkook"
mentally cursing at himself for stuttering . While still looking down .

" Oh. Your that new transfer of student " he chuckled sheepishly " sorry I kinda forgot you were coming today , I'm Mr.chen by the way you can call me professor Chen" he waited for a response but when the boy said nothing and keep fiddling with he's clothes nervously, he started again " please introduce yourself to the class"

Jungkook looked up at the class and there were almost 30-40 students there and he knew he was screwed.
He was never good at public speaking so he knew he's gonna make a fool of himself .

" I-I ...." His heart was beating like crazy in his chest and he felt so nervous that he wish he could crawl into a deep hole and never come out of it .

He took a deep breath you can do this he said to himself over and over then started again "h-hi! I'm j-jungkook. N-Nice to m-meet you...." He trailed off at the end and professor Chen spoke from his side .

" Well jungkook why don't you go and Take a seat and everyone I hope you make friends with him . Now let's continue" he said than jungkook took a seat at the end of the class and the class begin.

                                ✧✧✧

Taehyung was not okay .

Why?

Because he was in the presence of an actual angel this morning ....
A beautiful, beautiful angel~
That was his first thought when he saw the younger.

He was currently sitting at the cafeteria with his two best friends, spacing out while they bicker about some irrelevant topic , the tention from the morning long forgotten.

" I'm telling you !!! She is dating Minho !! I saw them holding hands in the hallway !!" Hoseok said .

" No... She going out with kai !! I saw them hugging in his car " yoongi spat back .

" Why are you even talking about her ? " Taehyung said with a bore expression .

" Because it's Tzuyu !? " Duh. Hoseok said as- a-matter-of- fact .

" She's the most beautiful girl in our college at the time. So she's the hot topic of every gossip right now ." Yoongi said blankly while raising his brow at taehyung , obviously noticing the strange behaviour of his friend. "You okay?? , You've been awfully quite since the morning. Everything okay ?" He asked in , expression changing from blank to worried .

" It's-" taehyung got cut off mid sentence " look it's her ! " Hobi said looking at the entrance of the cafeteria from where Tzuyu entered with her friends rosé, Irene, and Jennie .