✧*。 The boy 。*✧

So I have noticed that my keyboard autocorrected 'tzuyu' to 'tzuya' from the beginning and I just noticed that but I decided not to change it as she's just a fictional character and the slight change is not that weird to read I mean Jeon Tzuya doesn't sound that weird does it🤔, I mean if it was like Hoesuck instead of hoseok then that would have definitely been uncomfortable.........in so many levels😶💀.......but this is not 'that' bad so just go with it okay 😇.

Moving on with the story.

_________________________________________

The next morning

Gentle sunlight picked through the window falling onto two figures sleeping peaceful in each other's embrace.

Beep Beep beep

Taehyung slowly woke up when his phone started ringing. He sleeply reached out to it, only to feel a small figure clinging onto him.

He looked down and felt his insides melt by the sight of Jungkook curled up on his chest nibbling softly on his lip in his sleep, looking like an actual bunny.

He chuckled and carefully picked up his call, not to wake up the sleeping bunny beside him.

"Hello"

"Yes. Seojoon hyung?" Taehyung whispered.

"Why are you whispering- anyways it's not the time. Your father needs you come quick."

Saying that seojoon cut the call and Taehyung signed not liking the fact he have to leave his bun.

He looked down and hugged the younger tighter, burying his face in his neck, he's scent seems to relax him a lot.

After a few minutes he got up and collected his clothes which were shattered on the floor and went to the bathroom for a quick shower cause he was smelling of sweat, sex and Jungkook but even though he would love to smell like his angel, he certainly didn't wanted to smell like sweat and sex.

After around 10 mins he came out took his phone leaned on the side of the bed, planting a sweet kiss on the sleeping bunny's cute chubby cheek, he left the room with a happy smile on his face, he skipped down the stairs only to be met with jisoo on a armchair with a broomstick in her hand, looking at him in a blank stare, causing him to halt in his steps looking at Jisoo with big eyes like a deer caught in headlights.

To say taehyung was Scared would be an understatement I mean why wouldn't he? Like he just took the virginity of the son of the woman in front of him and He was praying to every God out there that she heard nothing last night.

"So taehyung? What were you doing in my son's room? I assume you spent the whole night here.......with him......in his room.......which was locked.....all night long?" Jisoo said pausing in between in a calmly way but it did no good to taehyung cause it just made her look more intimidating and Taehyung who felt like he was getting questioned for murder.

"I-I w-was j-j-just-........" Taehyung face- palmed cause what the fuck why is he stuttering like that??.

He flinched when suddenly a loud laughter filled the room.

"BAHHAHAHAHHAHAH.....OH.....oh...my god you look like you're about to shit yourself Hahahhahahhah" Jisoo said trying to control her laughter by holding her stomach.

"Huh?" Taehyung was ..........speechless cause he felt like his brain was not working and it was true it stopped working due to nervousness and was still recovering from the shock.

"What? Did you thought I'm mad at you? I got home at around 9 pm so I may or may not heard something....or everything ......but I am sure Jungkook gave you his consent and......I'm actually glad.....before you he barely even talk to anyone......and I feel happy to see him trusting someone enough to give his consent to them.....you know after so long I saw my son sleeping with a smile on his face instead of tears that night you took him out.......and I know I should act all protective over my son but his 20 and he didn't even have friends and now he has a boyfriend? Which is really unbelievable.....and I'm happy that he's happy so I'm not mad at you! I'm proud of you for making him feel safe...!" Jisoo said with genuinely happy smile.