✧*。 The obsessive prince 。*✧

⚠ Warning ⚠

Visual description of blood and gore, kidnapping, death.
_

_______________________________________

5 years ago....
(After jungkook and jisoo left the korea)

Third person's pov

"I don't want suspicion to fall on me about this!"

"And? You're not possibly thinking you can get away with helping me after I did so much for you?"

"Chanyeol please...if anyone finds out I have ties with park Hyungsik's son I'm doomed!" Chanyeol scuffs.

"Well you should've thought that before asking my father to kill your father....Jiseok." Chanyeol said smirking as Jiseok paled.

"Why do you want my best agents anyway?" Jiseok asked with a defeated sigh.

"Excuse me? I have a 10 billion dollar's bounty on my head in international platform of all mafia organizations. Because of the kim mafia! And you have the audacity to ask me why I need your men?!" Chanyeol said looking at the male in his 40s in disbelief.

"So what? you need protection?" Jiseok asked lighting his cigar.

"No I need a new identity... someone who no one knows yet they exists, but someone who is born in a influential family as well and ofcourse good-looking" The ex mafia heir said as he leaned back on the sofa he was sitting on. As if not just saying the most absurd thing.

"What would I get out of this?" Jiseok questioned blowing the smoke from his mouth. Not saying anything to offend the boy in front of him knowing he's coo coo in the head.

"The will"

Jiseok widened his eyes at the information.

"You know who has it?!"

"I do but I won't tell you until you help me get out of this country.....and also tell your men to track down the location of Jeon Jungkook"

"Jeon Jungkook? My infamous nephew? What do want with him?" Jiseok asked scrunching his nose in disgust by the thought of his sister's family.

"Him."

"Huh?" Jiseok was confused when didn't get a reply after that cause Chanyeol looked as if he was daydreaming about something. Until suddenly an annoyingly high pitched voice came from the stairs, footsteps following right after.

"Oppa~" Tzuya said trying her best to look cute in front of the handsome male.

"Baby go back to your room appa is busy." Jiseok said trying to dismiss his daughter from their not liking her taking interest in a criminal like Chanyeol.

"But I'm here to see Chanyeol oppa!" Tzuya protested but frowned instantly when Chanyeol spoke.

"But I'm not here to see you so fuck off" Chanyeol said with a bored expression.

"Humph!" Stomping her foot like a child throwing tantrum Tzuya stepped out of the room.

"Stay away from my daughter." Jiseok said in a failed attempt to intimidated Chanyeol who just laughed in his face.

"Please! I don't give a fuck about your so-called beautiful daughter! I only find one person beautiful and I only chase after things I truly find ethereal." Chanyeol said smirking.

"And who might that be?" Jiseok asked suddenly interested by the mention of a beautiful 'girl' .

"I told you already didn't I?" Chanyeol claimed.