✧*。 Addiction 。*✧

2 years ago....

Seoul, park mafia HQ...

Third person's pov.

Jimin was back to seoul for winter vacation he had spend with his father reluctantly And first place he was taken to was the mafia HQ his father worked for.

"Oye Jimin how are you man when you joining the group huh?" One of the members said to the senior year Jimin.

"Not planning to, now stop bothering me. " Saying that Jimin made his way to the roof of the building leaving the other's shrugging at his behavior as it was usual.

Jimin was familiar with this place since his parents were divorced. He's father lived a double life as a regional manager of the park trading industry and the park mafia.

And since he was still a minor back then he's parents ended up sharing his custody. But ofcourse Jimin choose to live with his mother but because of his father's request the court allowed him to visit have him for a month every year around vacations. Hence he came to seoul every year and lived with the park mafia, so everyone knew him there.

After he came to the rooftop he saw a figure already there, leaning against the railing looking at the sky.

"Yo. I thought you would've run away by now" Jimin said as he slowly approached the figure and stand beside the person leaning his back to the railing instead.

"And I thought you wouldn't come back." The person said now finally looking at Jimin.

"I can't. You know I have no choice."

"Exactly."

There was an awkward silence which soon broke into fits of laughter.

"So how have to been?" Jimin asked after he regained his composure.

"Fine. I guess?"

"Hm. You know you can tell me what's bothering you chanyeol " Jimin said rubbing the chanyeol's shoulder for comfort.

"You know what bothers me Jimin, it's always the same damn thing." Chanyeol said with a defeated sign.

Jimin knew what he was talking about. Chanyeol and Jimin have known eachother for a long time, since Jimin started spending his vacation in the park HQ Chanyeol was the only one he felt comfortable to talk to. And to say Chanyeol felt the same way. They weren't really friends but they understood each other so it caused them to have a close bond.

Jimin's parents separated and Chanyeol never had a mother as she was killed by his own father. So they both of them had broken families which made them sympathize with each other. Though the only reason why they were close but weren't friends was because Jimin knew Chanyeol was not mentally stable.

He had seen way too many brutal things in a young age that has effected him deeply and Jimin is well aware of that. Hence he kept a good distance.

"Who is it this time?" Jimin asked then suddenly he got a notification.

"Some slut. She acts like she owns the whole world just because she's dating my dad. It's annoying really.." Chanyeol replied turning around and standing side by side to Jimin leaning his back against the railing, subconsciously glancing at Jimin's phone who was checking the notification that came.

And the moment what he saw in that phone he eyes couldn't move away.

Jimin checked the notification it was jungkook he went out with his mom for shopping and sent a pic of him and his mom.

Kookie🐰💜

See what you're missing out on