✧*。 Fear 。*✧

It was after college. And taehyung was on his way to meet his fri- a guy he rarely hangs out with.

He was a little annoyed he couldn't spend time with his angel because of this guy and just wanted to get this over with.

As he made his way to the café and he saw a small hand waving at him and made his way to the table at the far end of the café in the private booths.

"So what did you wanted to talk about??" Taehyung asked the guy sitting across from him with a straight face.

"About what happened at the party" the guy said.

"What about the party?" Taehyung remember the party but somethings weren't adding up in his memories, which confused him alot

"Do you remember what happened before you got drunk?"

"Would you cut to the chase already Jimin I'm sacrificing my quaility time with my angel here"

Jimin sighed "Fine! You were drugged."

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock and anger. "I was what?!!"

"You heard me. Wanna know who did it?"

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO JOK- " Taehyung growled lowly but got cut off.

"Tzuya" it all made sense now..'so this is what she meant by those words'. Taehyung thought clenching his fists.

"That bitch"

"Indeed"

"What was she trying to do anyway? Get me to fuck her!! Even if I had fucked anyone it would have been kookie" taehyung said mumbling the last part

"Close but not really, though that was the initial plan but they had to change that and she settled to fake a hook up with you and told her friends to take compromising pictures of the two of you so that she can blackmail you to date her. Don't know what happened but rosé said you started mumbling and looking for someone or something like 'bunbun','gukie' so they couldn't get you to fuck tzuya"

"Is she stupid or just plain dumb?!!" Taehyung said chuckling knowing well that he was looking for jungkook even in a drugged state.

"I don't care about that just remember last night I saved your ass only because I know kookie likes you and I don't want to see him hurt. So mark my words........ "Jimin paused. And leaned closer while glaring daggers at the other and continue in a dangerously low and deep voice which shocked taehyung and slightly intimidated him.

"If you ever hurt him I will personally hunt you down and kill you..."

Jimin leaned back still with a hard and cold expression.

Jimin didn't hate taehyung. After spending time with him and his gang he could see he wasn't as bad as he thought but Jimin will never accept anyone who would cause pain to his best friend who he grew to love like his own brother.

"Jimin. I like him ,I like him very much, so don't worry as long as I'm alive I won't let anything hurt my angel!!"

Jimin could sense his sincerity in his voice. So he simply nodded.

"You better..I should leave I have a date."

"With rosé ?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Why not? I gave you her number, be a little grateful you Poopsicle."

"No it's not her! Now well you excuse me you Alien!"

"What?! Then who??"

"NONEOFYOURGODDAMBUSINESS"

"Alright buddy no need to be mad"