✧*。 Goodbye 。*✧

Warning: Death, violence.

________________________________________

Present day....

"Sir, we have detected movement in the hills near the location" a man came with a file reading out details collected from the satellite monitoring.

"What? Are they armed?"

"Most probably"

"Call boss and warn him."

"We can't reach him sir. It like someone cut off the services from the place or blocked them."

Seojoon held the table as he processed the information. Taehyung was in danger. And they couldn't reach him. He needs to do something.

"Get them ready!" Seojoon said as dismissed the man.

"Call the special units"

Suddenly the whole place became busy. Computers running people moving in and out of the room.

"What's the emergency hyung?" A voice said from behind seojoon.

He turned around and smirked.

"It's time."

☆☆☆

The tension was thick in the air Taehyung and 'Jongsuk' stared at each other with hatered, anger and coldness. As if a silent war was going on between the two.

What snapped Taehyung out of it was a small whimper that escaped Jungkook's lips as Jongsuk had a bruising grip on his wrist, which unconsciously tightened as he was staring at taehyung with hatered.

"Let. Go. Of. Him!" Taehyung growled in a low dangerous voice as his patience was running thin with this guy. He may be a rich guy but he will not tolerate anyone mistreating his koo.

"No." Jongsuk scoffed.

"I will not repeat my words Jongsuk! Let go of him or else there will be consequences.." Taehyung said tilting his head slightly in warning.

Something didn't feel right to him. The way Jungkook was nervously looking down at the same time silently asking for help, the way Jongsuk just seemed Strange. He didn't know what was going on but he did know Jungkook was in some kind of trouble and he needed to take him away.

"You really haven't changed have you? Still think the whole world is yours?" Jongsuk said in a deep intimidating voice.

"What?"

"You are so naive. Kim Taehyung." Jongsuk said laughing mockingly at taehyung as he pulled Jungkook to his side and grabbed his waist. Causing Jungkook to twist his face in disgust and discomfort.

"How does it feel? Knowing that you lost?"

Taehyung was confused as to what other was referring to.

"You lost Kim Taehyung." Jongsuk said smirking.

Taehyung felt a sudden panic as he heard a gun shot and the hall erupt in a chaos.