✧*。 Aftermath 。*✧

Author's pov.

The sun rises on a pleasant Sunday morning. Bird chirping, flowers blooming as the morning sun rise reaches noon.

The supposed Kim mansion looking absolutely.............

disastrous!

Bottles of alcohol laying here and there , ripped off clothing scattered on the lawn and a half naked guy floating on the pool?? Wtf-

The inside was no better furniture almost destroyed due to over drunk people puking on them and the floor wet with god knows what......a few vases broken on the living room and........ don't even ask about the kitchen.........

It looked like the house was deserted but no people were there.... They were just laying on either the bathroom or stuffed in the guest rooms or........ laying on the wet floor........
*Gags*

Anyways far from this chaos was a master bedroom were lied a handsome young man, who was suppose to be the house owner, slowly opened his eyes.....

Taehyung's pov.

Harsh rays of sunlight hit my face , waking me up from my peaceful slumber.

I groaned at that headache that hit me the moment I opened my eyes. I looked around to see I was in the master bedroom having no idea how I got there.

I was about to get up and go to the bathroom when I felt another presence in the bed. I turned to my right to see a awake Jungkook on the bed with me, staring up at me with his doe eyes. Exposed shoulders peaking out of the covers.

Slowly the memories came rushing back.

How I was enjoying the party with hoseok and yoongi and after a drink I felt weird and passed out for a while then woke up on a couch and saw a dancing jungkook moving his hips sensually and I went to him and danced with him while eating his neck and then carried him here and grinded on him. After that it's all black.

Oh no.....

Did jungkook and I-

No no no no no noo......

It wasn't supposed to be like this!!! Our first was not meant to be a drunk fuck!! No....

A hand cupping my face pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Good morning taetae." He said in his angelic voice.

"I- " I started but stopped when I noticed jungkook was fully dressed under the covers and a few buttons of his silk shirt was open which made his shoulders exposed but other than that he was all dressed. And I only notice that cause the cover was now on his waist.

I looked at myself and saw I was dressed too.

"We didn't do it, if that's what your thinking." Jungkook said slowly.

"Really? Oh thank God." I said signing in relief. But the moment those words left my mouth I immediately regret it as jungkook's face fell and he looked down.

"You don't want me....." jungkook said and I felt my heart breaking into pieces.

"No that's not what I meant!! I said that because I don't want our first time to be in a party with me drunk to the point I won't even remember anything and- and it would be wrong I was scared if I forced you or something and-and I want to make love to you not fuc-" I stopped rambling when a pair of soft lips came in contact with mine.

We stayed still not moving or deepening the kiss enjoying the beautiful moment and also cause we both knew after a night of alcohol morning breath is not so great to start a day.