✧*。 Friends 。*✧

Jungkook's pov.

The next day I went to college with a happy grin. All night I couldn't stop thinking about taehyung.

The way he held me....

The way he kissed me....

It was almost like a dream.

I walked beside jimin hyung who was talking how he talked to rosé after tae gave him her number to bribe him to come to the party so I could come as well.

It's today.... OH SHIT WHAT WILL I WEAR???!!!!

"Hey! You okay?"Jimin hyung asked noticing my distress.

I looked at him furrowing with a pout " hyung~ what will I wear to the party today?! I've never been to any...." I said whining.

"Oh kook. Don't worry you look good in everything!! besides....When I'm your hyung you shouldn't worry about that yeah?" He said holding my shoulder reassuringly .

After that we separated cause our classes were on different floors since he's a second year.

I went to my class , when I heard some girls talk beside my seat.

'did you hear? Kai and baekhyun are back...'

'really?! I thought they left the country or something!'

'hey forget that did you see the new transfer student?'

'wait another transfer student?'

'Yeah and apparently he was in Business studies but he changed his course to photography!'

'really?! Can you really do that'

'well he looks rich so.... '

'but he's so handsome !!!'

I heard them talking.

I guess my class has another new student but it's amusing how in a few seconds these girls found so much about the new guy I wonder if they know half of the things about me too .....

It's a little scary though... Knowing that people can read you so easily if you're not careful enough.

A few minutes later mr.chen entered with a boy, with blond highlights , following him behind.

"So class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself..." Mr chen said gesturing him to step close and introduce himself.

"Hi! I'm park taemin"

"I hope we can be friends" he said smiling then bowed politely

"Ok taemin Why don't you take a seat" mr. Chen said as he sat down the class begin.....

After an hour long first class the bell rings.

"That was it for today you may go to your next classes." Mr. Chen said as all the students make their way out.