✧*。 Party 。*✧

Loud music bummed through the window as we reached the Kim mansion that was currently filled with loud and drunk college students.

It wasn't the same place where I remember going to with mom so I doubted if we are in the right place. I looked at the exterior of the mansion it was not as huge as Kim mansion but still huge and quite modern. I made a mental note to ask taehyung about this place.

Jimin and I made our way to the mansion when a familiar face greeted jimin hyung.

"Oh..HI!! JIMIN!! I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU WERE ?!! COME ON LET DANCE!!!" Rosé shouted over the loud music for us to hear her better. I could see she was a little drunk.

Jimin looked back at me hesitantly asking me if I would be fine on my own.

I nodded and he smiled at me and went with rosé to dance for a little.

I know he loves to dance so I really didn't want him to lose out on fun because of me.

After he disappeared in the crowd of people dancing to 'how you like that'. I looked around to find the owner of this house who is also my taetae, I  looked around and made my way to a hallway when I bumped into someone.

I was gonna fall on my back but who ever I bumped into caught my wrist in time to prevent it from happening.

I looked up to see a handsome guy looking at me , still shocked from the sudden impact.

"You okay ?! "

"Y-yeah I'm fine , Thank you"

"I haven't seen you around before ? You new here ?" The stranger asked raising his eyebrow at me.

"Umm.. yeah I am . I transferred here a week ago ...." I said nervously.

"Hmm. You gotta name? I'm kai."

"Jungkook"

"Hmm you came here alone? "

"No actually I'm looking for someone" I said looking around.

"Who is it? Maybe I can help you."

He sounded genuine so I was calm.

"Taehyung?"

I swear the moment I said that he's eyes twitch for a second then he goes back to being relax like it didn't bother him....?

"Yeah he's in the kitchen let me take you, you might get lost this mansion is huge."

Kai led me to the kitchen.

The moment we stepped in we were met with a sight of yoongi hyung chugging a gallon of what I assume was a mix of different alcohol, while around 10-20 people surrounded him , cheering him on. In those people I spotted taehyung as well with hobi hyung by his side, a guy who I'm sure was in yoongi hyung's place before I came, was now vomiting in the sink at the corner.

I was too grossed out by the scene that I didn't notice kai going to the refrigerator and bring two small beer bottles, he tapped my shoulder to get my attention and offered me one. He knew I'm gonna need one after witnessing such horror.

He opened his drink taking a sip , I followed after. My alcohol tolerance is not good but I can handle weak alcohol like beer it soothes my body to relax. If it was soju I would've pasted out .

I made my way outside the kitchen, not wanting to be there to witness yoongi hyung puking his guts out, mind relaxing as the intoxicated feeling of bitter-sweet alcohol flow in my body relaxing every tense muscle of my small body. Kai was still there I wonder why he's being so nice to me. He barely even knows me....