✧*。 Who are you? 。*✧

The place was lit up with magnificent chandeliers, white and blue orchids adorned the center of the dining tables, draped in blue silk. A contrast to the shining white marble floor, along with the walls of the beautiful party venue.

People ranging from wealthy to borderline rich to filthy rich, were all sipping there drinks talking among themselves as the party waited for the star of the night. The one who's the party is for.

A handsome young man, who looked equally rich as everyone else but did not bother to interact with anyone as he quietly observed his employees working as hosts of the party.

Yuna and lia were in the kitchen monitoring the catering.

Kai was busy mingling with every guest present.

Soobin and Beomgyu were checking the security and entry.

And Jimin was busy welcoming all the guests along with handing them a dark blue ribbon like wristband to tie on their wrist before entering.

Kim Taehyung, was as usual looking like a god with his dark grey suit with a black high neck underneath with his long hair messy (picture below) ,as he waited for the birthday boy, who he may or may not despise cause his possesive ass think he stole his bunny but deep down he knows it was his bunny who chose to walk out years ago...

Maybe he's jealous? Maybe he's still salty from what happened a few days ago? Who knows? And the worst part was the problem of his anxiety and jealousy was apparently the mysterious son of this party's owner. But his anxiety was because of something else.

The day before the party~

"Taehyung there's something you need to know-"

"Seojoon hyung I'm busy at the moment you know the event is tomorrow I don't have time-"

"Listen to me!"

Taehyung paused as he heard the panic in the older's voice.

"You remember you asked me to look into the Lee's family background before the partnership?" Seojoon said from the other side of the call.

"Yeah what about it? Did you find something?"

"Oh I didn't just find something, I found a lot of things. Mostly regarding Mr.Lee's son Lee Jongsuk"

He was leaning on the corner of the room to a high table from where his eyes could see everyone and everything in the ongoing party, sipping his whisky on rocks, a scowl on his face, constant from two days.

It looked like he could murder someone from the amount of dark aura he had around him but that didn't stop many young girls and boys to eye him with desire and interest. But he didn't paid any attention to anyone as he already had a lot in his mind.