✧*。 Tzuya 。*✧

Third person pov.

The next day college was filled with gossip about the party.

People were eagerly bragging about their hook ups and everything they did on the party.

Though one talk was the most interesting of all .....

"Where was Kim taehyung?"

The fact that no one particularly saw the host of that amazing party after the drinking games, made them all wonder where he was. And after seeing him cuddling a certain bunny boy on his lap at the morning at porch. They all wondered what their true relationship was ?
Everyone was talking about the cute bunny who stole the heart of the college heartthrob. Some were jealous of jungkook, some where jealous of taehyung and some were too busy shipping the two boys.

It only took one morning for a new fandom to emerge in college called the taekookers (A/n: 😂😂). These kids were just spending too much time on social media.......

And ofcourse the bitches were all fuming in anger that they lost to a BOY!!!!
Especially the supposed most beautiful girl of the college who felt her ego being hurt to a point she wanted to kill someone more specifically a certain bunny who was like a hurricane in her life at the moment.

Yes. Jeon Tzuya , the only daughter of the ceo of Jeon interprises , Jeon jiseok. A spoilt child by her father who was given everything she ever wanted no matter what or how.

Her father was no better, a power hungry backstabbing fucker who even made his sister one of his victims.

Tzuya's mom was a pure women forced to marry a heartless devil like her father. She wished to raise her daughter better but her husband would never let her interfere.

And now her daughter has become a spitting image of her husband.

Currently she was sitting in her class not really paying attention to what was being taught, cause for her thinking about a possible way of getting taehyung around her fingers was something more important than studies.

'how can this happen? I was this close on making him mine! If only that park motherfucking Jimin didn't ruin my plan taehyung would have been mine!!'

'what does that bunny boy has anyway that I don't ?? I'm way prettier than him! I'm way curvier than him! And well I'm a girl!!! And he's a disgusting boy with no ass! Yeah! Taehyung's just blind! I'll make him realise it. And soon we would be together but how..?'

She was deep in her thoughts that she didn't hear her teacher calling her name until.

"JEON TZUYA!!"

"Y-yes..." Startled she looked at her angry teacher.

"Focus on the class !! Next time I see you spacing out..... DETENTION!!!"

"Sorry Ma'am....." Tzuya said looking down gretting her teeth blaming it on the bunny boy who has been a major problem in her life at the moment.

'just wait you bunny whore am gonna show you your place!'

With this last thought she focused back on the class.

______________

It was lunch and as usual Tzuya and her girls were sitting at their usual table that gave them a perfect view of Taehyung and his friends table.

Though the atmosphere was a little awkward as after the party not all of them were on good terms. Especially Rosé, she was mad cause because of Tzuya's stupid fetish over taehyung she almost lost a genuine guy like Jimin who she really came to like.