✧*。 Stalker 。*✧

It was another college day.

And others can't help but notice the unusual behaviour of the younger.

It has been three days since jungkook received a text from the 'mysterious number'.

And ever since jungkook has been avoiding taehyung. Which was upsetting not just taehyung but everyone in their group cause he wouldn't hang with them either if taehyung was around and that was almost all the time.

Jungkook would go to college an hour before to avoid taehyung picking him up from his home as usual and leave as soon as his classes ended so he doesn't get dragged to hang out with everyone, his new lunch seat was  below the willow tree at the far end of the premises where no one find him.

The reason was simple he didn't want someone to get hurt because of him.

Back in Busan he was the quite beauty that attracted almost every boy or even girls who wanted to have him though he never liked the attention he was used to it.

But he never thought he would grow to hate himself like this. The praises didn't make him flattered anymore it made him sick. He hated when someone compliments on his physical features.

It was kind of why he liked taehyung he wasn't very open about his feelings but he always showed them through his actions.

He never comforted him by telling his the best but instead he comforted him by let him cry on his shoulders without saying anything.

He didn't make him laugh by telling him a flat ass joke but acting cute for only him.

He didn't greet him by 'it's great to see you beautiful' but by wrapping his arms around him and giving him a tight hug muttering a small 'I missed you'.

He didn't call him gorgeous but simply pecked his lips to let him figure it out.

And jungkook would be tell the greatest lie if he said he didn't miss the older. It hurt him seeing the older desperately trying to talk to him. And the fact he must hate him for ignoring him.

The thought of losing taehyung hurt him and made tears to appear but he didn't want to hurt him and jungkook was not a selfish person.

So he was willing to make that sacrifice.......

The day went by like that with him not socializing with anyone at all appearently he's pretty good at being invisible if it wasn't for his angelic looks that attracts many stares of people around him.

It was always like this but today he felt a gaze on him and he couldn't help but feel like he's being watched.

Actually he hated to admit it but he felt it from the night of the party but decided to ignore it blaming his mind for playing tricks on him.

Little did he know that his past was following him like a shadow all along.....

Currently he was walking to his house since he refused to go with anyone else and he was scared who might get hurt because of his ignorance of the threats he received.

When he turned to a empty street he felt eyes on him and even though it was 4 in the afternoon he felt scared of turning around so he started speed walking to the end of the street and now he could hear footsteps following him from behind him.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"AH!"

_______________

Taehyung was not having it it's been 3 fucking days since jungkook has ignored him and he wasn't liking it.

He was so angry