✧*。 What is love? 。*✧

Love.
Is a stranger emotion that people use to express their affection towards others it comes in many kinds.

I child Loves their parents ,if they have they love their siblings , when they grow up they love their friends, and eventually fall in love with that one they care about the most but that is a rare type of love that not many get not because they don't deserve it but more like it is the hardest type of love to understand.

As a child when you are grateful for the care your parents show and your siblings who are always there to give you support is what you love, as a teen the trust you have in a friend is what you love. But when it comes to the strongest yet strangest kind of love for the one it is difficult as it contains not one but many emotions care, support and trust is what makes this love last forever ......

Taehyung was familiar with this emotion but only the easy parts. He never really bothered to feel it cause he's love for his family was already keeping him on edge.

After the death of his mother he became indifferent to this emotion and neglected it, as he was scared that if he let someone in his life he will lose them just like he lost her.

He didn't believe in it. He didn't want to.

But then again emotions can be a bitch sometimes they are unpredictable.

That is why when a he saw a certain bunny toothed beauty he couldn't stop his rapid heartbeat , he couldn't stop his desire to study their every feature, he couldn't stop his eyes to look for them everywhere and he couldn't stop the thoughts of wanting to see them.

He was not in love.

That's what taehyung has been telling himself after the sudden change of atmosphere with the younger in his room last night.

Honestly he feels like shit. He thinks he's such an idiot for doing something so reckless. Jungkook's gonna think he is trying to get him because he's rich or something cause why would a guy kiss you right after he knows you are the only son of the richest women and the ceo of the most trending company!!!!!!!

Well who knows? Right ?!

But the biggest question is why did he do that....? This is not like him. He is the no. 1 heartthrober of South Korea. People beg him to date them or even look at them and honestly there were many beautiful girls and boys who have caught he's attention yet he NEVER made the first move . And here he is kissing a boy just because he bit his lips???!!!!!

Unbelievable.

He thought.

The car stopped which pulled him out of his thoughts. He looked out window the same old Seoul University building...

Normally he would be very excited tto see people drool over him after all he was a big time narcissist. But never really admitted it. But today .... He was nervous. He, Kim fucking taehyung was nervous!?

What the fuck is wrong with me?!

He screamed internally.

He got out of the car looking around while walking to the main hallway entrance hoping to avoid the a certain someone.

But someone up their really hated him cause the moment he got in he was met with a very adorably giggling jungkook walking ahead of him.

He was wearing a black jacket with a t-shirt under it and jeans.