✧*。 Don't go 。*✧

Taehyung's pov.

I wash my hands which were bloody after my little 'interrogation' with those attackers.

I sighed.

I mean I expected kai to be one of the attackers considering his background but taemin...?

And what I found out is even more shocking.

He was a A-class assassin, a prodigy in the goundworld. He's been work since the age 12 and has over 100 people's lives taken by himself, well mostly bad people and other small gangsters but still.

We went easy on him though considering he spilled everything he knew without a fight, almost like he gave up.

Something about his case was strange. One, Jimin was still alive, which was strange cause assassins are skilled in this, they can tell if someone was alive or dead, just be looking there way, and if the victim is alive then their job is still not done, so how was Jimin alive? Unless...........

Taemin let him live on purpose.

My thoughts were cut off when my dad called me from behind.

"Yes dad?" I went towards him after drying my hands.

"Taehyung......let's sit down.....I have something....to tell you." My dad said hesitantly, making me furrow my brows.

I nodded as he led me to his office. I sat at the couch, while he sat beside me.

"Son....I know you'll probably be mad or even hate me for this.....but I am doing this for you....and the one you care about...." my dad said not meeting my gaze.

"What do you mean dad? What did you do?" I asked waiting for him to continue.

"I talked to jisoo and told her about what's been happening, you know everything.....and" he said making my eyes widened. Then he paused perhaps thinking of the right words to say.

"And what....?" I asked cautiously. As he took a deep breath.

"I asked her to send jungkook abroad for his safety to which.......she agreed."

The minute those words left my dad's mouth my world froze....

What is he saying? He.....
Why? I can take care of him!
What if that chanyeol has people abroad too and he takes jungkook away?
What if I he never comes back?
Where is he going?
Who will he live with?
Can we trust them?
Is it really safe?
He send my mom away too, promising that she'll come back......

Thoughts fled my mind and it took me about a 5 minutes to snap out of it.

Brows furrowed in anger as I looked at my dad.

Who told him he could do this?
Jungkook didn't want his mom to know. He didn't want to worry her. He felt guilty for it.
How can he do this?

"No! You can't do this, you....." I said loudly but bit my lip as My father looked at me with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry son....but I'm scared of where this all will lead and you....son.....I saw you breaking once.......I can't.....I can't do that again....I'm sorry but it's for the best." He said calmly. I shook my head. This is not happening....It's not fair! After years suffering,  grieving over my mom, hurting myself, losing hope, thinking I will never be happy again. I was happy with someone, for once I happy! I was sane for once!

I was in love!!

It's only been a month and now they're taking him away from me?? It's not fair!! I refuse to except this!!