✧*。 Angel 。*✧

Third person pov.

Jungkook woke up from the voice of his alarm going off.
He sat up on the bed eyes hafe closed.
He yawned cutely and rubbed his eyes , while getting out of bed .

After his morning routine he went downstairs and saw his mom making breakfast while in a call " yes. Buy them, the last ones. Yes. What?! An invite ! To where?? " Jisoo said on the phone while jungkook approached her.

"Fine ,I'll look into it when I get there ." She ended the call and turn to her son who was nibbling on a piece of bread , while listening and waiting for her to finish talking.

"Good morning~ sorry I was late Yesterday , did you had dinner , how was your sleep? " Jisoo asked apologizing.

"Yes ,mom I had dinner and I slept well" jungkook said.

"Good....
Oh I almost forgot we got an invite" she said suddenly remembering.

"Invite to where?" The younger asked Curiously.

"Hm.. to the Kim's house it's there mother's death anniversary so everyone close to her are to be present , I was friends with her....."she looked down smiling sadly.

"I'm sorry mom. I forgot she helped you alot when you left home and you use to come to Seoul every year to pay your respect-" jungkook said being cut off by his mom.
"Yes, and this year you're coming with me."

"What?!" Jungkook said a little surprised at that.
" W-What would I do there? I don't even know them that well. And mom you know how I get in crowded places and-" he got cut off again.

"I know baby ,but I want you come with me. Because ever since we moved you barely go out or come out of your room. I worry for you sweetie" his mom said in a motherly tone.

" Fine . When is it?" Jungkook asked defeated.

" Tonight be ready and don't worry mr.kim has a younger son who's around your age . You could be friends with him" she said a little excited.

After breakfast jungkook went to college with jimin and was sitting at his class staring out the window looking at the sky.

After the class jungkook was going to his next class when suddenly someone dragged him to the side .
Scaring the fuck out of him as he started hyperventilating.
Then a hand made him look up and saw a familiar face.

"Hi! Sorry to scare you like that but I couldn't introduce myself........" The boy said. And jungkook just stood there a little awkward.
At the lack of response from the younger the boy continued " I'm taehyung, Kim taehyung. What's your name....?" Taehyung knew his name but didn't wanted to come out as a creep who Stalked him or something. Even though he.....kinda did but that would be awkward , so he decided to ignore it.

"I'm J-j-jungkook" jungkook said in a small voice.

"Jungkook...... that's a pretty name for a pretty boy " taehyung said in dreamy ,deep voice, not realising what he said until

"W-what?!" Jungkook said a little shocked by what taehyung said.

"I-I mean that your pretty just like your name, Your name is pretty not you ,I mean y-your pretty ........ I should stop now" taehyung mumbled loudly then signed and stop when he realised he was mumbling.

Jungkook on the other hand tried his best not to laugh at the older's cuteness but a small smile and a fant blush made its way to his face.
"It's o-okay ! And th-thank you....." He said in a small voice and trailed off at the end.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled.

Jungkook was sure that was the most beautiful smile he ever saw in his life.