✧*。 Epilogue pt. 2 。*✧

~10 years later~

"Chaewon, dear can you bring me the house keys?" The said girl wakes down the stairs with the keys in her hands.

"Here." The young teenager said plainly.

"Are you ready?" The woman asked her daughter who nods in response as they go out of the house and seat themselves inside the waiting car by the driveway.

"Took you long enough" the male in the driver's seat grumbled rolling his eyes while Chaewon placed herself beside the two little kids, already in the back seat.

"God it's been only 10 minutes Jimin." The woman in the passenger seat stated.

"10 minutes that can make us more late then we already are rosé! I'm not gonna miss my favorite niece's birthday!" Jimin said irritatingly before taking the car on the road.

"Geez relax they're not gonna start the party without you."

"Yess they wun't!" Haerin said cutely from the back.

"See your daughter knows more then you" rose said taunting the male who scoffed.

"Appa will Jungwon hyung will be there too...?" Sunghoon asked shyly to his appa.

Jimin smiled softly before answering the young boy.

"Yes ofcourse, why? you miss him baby?" Jimin asked playfully to which the boy turned red.

"NO! I mean I- was wondering if he enjoyed the comic I lend him last time...yeah that!" Sunghoon said stuttering before shrinking into the corner of the seat.

Laughing softly Jimin focused back on the road and before long they arrived at their destination.

"You go inside with the kids I'll join after parking the car." Jimin said briefly to which rosé nodded and took hyerin in her arms and led the other two inside the mansion.

Jimin watches them go in before driving the car to the garage.

Inside the mansion after rosé walked in the living room with the kids suddenly it was chaos.

"AIGOOOOO!! SUNGHOON-AH" Jisoo screamed scaring the poor boy in question and alerting everyone in the house of their arrival.

"HAERIN-AH MY BABY!!!" Jennie said as she pulls little haerin in her lap, clad in a pretty summer dress.

"SUNGHOON-AH your so big now!! Aweee" Jisoo said as she pulled Sunghoon on her lap, dressed in a beautiful white elegant dress

"SUNGHOON-AH your so big now!! Aweee" Jisoo said as she pulled Sunghoon on her lap, dressed in a beautiful white elegant dress. Hair now dyed to a caramel brown shade looking as beautiful as ever.

 Hair now dyed to a caramel brown shade looking as beautiful as ever